ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring family visit visa and public fund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nazgems
Newly Registered

Sponsoring family visit visa and public fund

Post by nazgems » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:44 am

I work full time and getting housing benefit child and working tax credit. I just pay only 500 rent and have two spare bedroom at home. Normally I earn 800-900 and now gone up to nearly 1400 pcm before tax. My housing benefit may stop soon.
I want to sponsor my mother-in-law to come UK as family visitor for few week due my wife pregnancy. I just wondering there is public fund in my bank statement and could I still sponsor for her visit visa? Housing benefit will stop soon and in last six month bank statement there is housing benefit and tax credit. Please some one answer is this public fund affect my sponsorship of visit visa