ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

standard visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nonme
Newly Registered

standard visitor visa

Post by nonme » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Can someone please help ..... how much money must you have to sponsor a standard visitor visa for my parents in law. I am a british citizen and my partner has ILR

Who should sponsor them .. we both work and if they came on their own income how much should they have?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: standard visitor visa

Post by Wanderer » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:28 pm

nonme wrote:Can someone please help ..... how much oney must you have to sponspor a standard visitor visa for my parents in law. I am a british citizen and my partner has ILR

Who should sponspor them .. we both work and if they came on their own income how much should they have?
My partners mother just got a visit visa from Russia granted (yesterday!) - she sponsored herself showing about £5k in her bank account.

She applied to come here for two weeks.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....