ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transfer your Biometric card to a new passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

revathirapolu
Newly Registered

Transfer your Biometric card to a new passport

Post by revathirapolu » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:24 am

Hi All,

I need suggestion please help,

I have a Tier 1 general dependent visa and have an Indian passport, I had a passport renewal recently, I need to inform the Home office about my new passport and get a new biometric card for the new passport. Should my husband the main applicant also apply for the change in biometric card, Or should I alone apply. I am booking an appointment to get the new Biometric card, who should fill the form my self or my husband?

Many thanks for your help,

geriatrix

Re: Transfer your Biometric card to a new passport

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 pm

You are the applicant, not your husband.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:51 pm

revathirapolu wrote:Hi All,

I need suggestion please help,

I have a Tier 1 general dependent visa and have an Indian passport, I had a passport renewal recently, I need to inform the Home office about my new passport and get a new biometric card for the new passport. Should my husband the main applicant also apply for the change in biometric card, Or should I alone apply. I am booking an appointment to get the new Biometric card, who should fill the form my self or my husband?

Many thanks for your help,
I believe, no need to transfer or apply for new. you can carry both passports will suffice the requirement. Senior might correct if i am wrong.

Regards,
suresh

R

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:06 pm

With change of name involved, it is a must.
See Report all other changes
Life isn't fair, but you can be!