ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trinity College - Certificate not received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jameel_66
Newly Registered

Trinity College - Certificate not received

Post by Jameel_66 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:38 pm

I already pass the B1 but didn't receive my certificate until now, what to do, try calling trinity college but no reply, always on msg recording....my appointment is after 2 day, I have paper which they gave me same day hand ticks on it...passed life in the UK and have certificate...what to do if not received original B1 certificate my case is ILR...

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: B1 is compulsory for every one applying ilr ?

Post by bruteforce » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:16 am

If you have a UK degree then you don't need B1, if you insist to use that, then wait for the official certificate to arrive.

Casa

Re: B1 is compulsory for every one applying ilr ?

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 am

Jameel_66 wrote:I already pass the B1 but didn't receive my certificate until now, what to do, try calling trinity college but no reply, always on msg recording....my appointment is after 2 day, I have paper which they gave me same day hand ticks on it...passed life in the UK and have certificate...what to do if not received original B1 certificate my case is ILR...
Jameel_66 has posted in another member's thread which has caused confusion. We don't know whether this member has a degree. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix

Re: Trinity College - Certificate not received

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:52 am

You don't need a (paper) certificate if you passed the test after 06-Apr-2015.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!