ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Free of cost for spouse of Irish Citizen

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

UK Visa Free of cost for spouse of Irish Citizen

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 am

Hi All,

I need your help, I am an Irish citizen and want to apply UK visit visa for my non EU wife. As she is the spouse of Irish citizen, we can get exemption not to pay the visa fee. I think it would be for 6 months and as far as i remember it is called Entry clearance visa. I have searched alot but couldn't find the right category and right visa that is free of cost.

The British embassy Dublin website is changed, could you please direct me to the right visa and right visa category that is free of cost based on spouse of Irish citizen. Please note, our purpose to the UK is just a pleasure trip.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

Thanks in advance and would look forward to your expert opinion...