ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa refused for my Parents!!- Urgent-Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nivi14
Newly Registered

UK Visa refused for my Parents!!- Urgent-Please help

Post by Nivi14 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi,

My Parents had applied for UK General visitor Visa from India(Mumbai) in July. My Husband had sponsored them as I am on Tier 2 dependent visa, but it has been refused stating the below reasons:

"You have stated that you wish to visit your son in law in UK for 2 months. You have provided no evidence confirming your relationship to your sponsor. You have also not explained or provided any evidence of where you daughter resides."

"I note from your application that you are a self employed shop owner; you have not explained how you are able to leave this business for 2 months without jeopardising the future of your business. Whilst you have produced some evidence of previous business you have produced nothing that shows that this business is ongoing or that you will be able to carry it on once you return. I am not satisfied that you have a business to return to or that your purpose in the UK is as you have stated and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and that you intend to leave the UK on completion of your proposed visit."

My father had provided income tax return of last 3 years but not for current year as income tax is not filed yet and last date for filing is 31st october. Also he had provided current bank statement of the firm which had current transactions with good amount. But still they gave the reason that there is no proof of current business.

I am planning to re-apply. Can someone please suggest what are the more proofs he can provide this time? I want them to visit me as soon as possible.

My brother stays with my father and helps him in the business.He will take care of business while my father visits UK for 2 months.
For first reason, I can provide my passport and address proof.

Please help me to provide proper documentation this time.

dmp

Re: UK Visa refused for my Parents!!- Urgent-Please help

Post by dmp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Nivi
It should be family visitor visa application for parents to meet daughter and son in law,
Add Documents-
Covering letter explaining refusal reasons and purpose/plan of visit,
Invitation letter or sponsorship declaration by daughter and Son in law,
For Business handling during visit- power of attorney to run business to son during visit,
Financial Statement showing available funds for visit and expected expenses,
documents can show parents ties to home country,(Assets, family, business etc),
Business accounts from accountant showing running business activities,

Best Luck!

Nivi14
Newly Registered

Post by Nivi14 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Thankyou very much for the reply.
Also please suggest what documents I can provide to prove the family ties with home country?

Nivi14
Newly Registered

Post by Nivi14 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Please suggest if there is any format for the cover letter to answer the refusal letter?
And does it make any difference if I change the VFS center. Last time they went to Mumbai VFS and this time if they go to Delhi VFS?
Please help me with this.

Nivi14
Newly Registered

Post by Nivi14 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Someone please help me...how to show the family ties? I have enough proofs to show financial ties but not sure about the family ties.
Please help me so that I can submit the application.

Thanks in advance.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Applicants need to show 'ties' with the home country / place of residence. These could be family and/or employment and/or business and/or academic and/or estate and/or other income.

Family ties is one of the options and not a mandatory requirement. Also it's not something applicants can invent for the purpose of application.