ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visitor Visa sponsorship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wpuxley777
Newly Registered

UK Visitor Visa sponsorship

Post by wpuxley777 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 pm

I am a British citizen and have an Ecuadorian fiancee whom we have a 10 month old baby together with. I have recently returned to the UK for work and would like my fiancee and son to come visit UK for 6 months so I can introduce my family to them and celebrate my sons 1st birthday with him, after there visit they will be returning back to Ecuador. As I have only just started working again, I am asking my sister to be my fiancees sponsor. Our son has Ecuadorian citizenship and an Ecuadorian passport, not a British passport yet. I already support my family in Ecuador by sending money back but it is being paid into a bank account which is in my name.

My questions are as follows;

1)In order to improve not getting rejected, will my fiancee stand better chances if I was paying money into her own account?

2)My sister has agreed to help and be my fiancees sponsor, what kind of income does she need to have though? As in amount, she is a school teacher and we will be living at her house.

3) Will my current payslips help the application too?

4) I am also co owner of a property which is currently on the market, would this help the application by anyway also??

Any help or advice will be hugely appreciated.

Thankyou

I really want my son and fiancee

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: UK Visitor Visa sponsorship

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:39 am

1. Reasons to return are the key, having a spouse in the UK isn't a good pointer to that.

2. Six months is too long, officers likely to consider such a period as residing not visiting. Best try to two or three weeks and maybe another short visit in the visa period.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....