ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help and advise about BRP Replacement Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zakir1988
BANNED

urgent help and advise about BRP Replacement Card

Post by zakir1988 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi guys
I want to know I have filled in bometric replacement card form for my partner and what has happened I know you have to fill in the form and give relevant documents with it within three monthes of reporting the loss of BRP.

The last date was 26th September to send the form in so they receive it before the date.

I sent the form on the 19th of September 2016 and they received on the 20th of September they took the payment on the 21st September and it cleared the funds on the 22nd September

Today 28th September I receive an email saying they didn't receive any valid application but they have taken money before the 26th of September I have sent all the documents with the form needed.

I have sent them a letter today 28th September and Bank statement highlighting the section where they have taken money out and sent the proof of barcode where it have been signed by someone in there department and also I did explain its a valid application cause they took money out before the date 26th September.

I think what has happed they took payment before the date but not processed the application but I did send it in time.

Let me know guys if anyone have experienced this or send it before the date a week Earlier.

zakir1988
BANNED

Re: urgent help and advise about BRP Replacement Card

Post by zakir1988 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:11 am

Any advice

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Has anyone experienced this

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Just got the letter for biometrics after I explained my partners application is valid