ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed - return of document

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azarov1
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed - return of document

Post by azarov1 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for T2 Dependent and have received the visa.

Strangly enough I have not received the letter saying that I have been granted one before getting the BRP . I had the BRP first and nothing after that.

I am in urgent need of my passport and whenever I contact UKVI they tell me it should arrive soon .

Well I got my BRP last week Tuesday and nothing since then.

What else can I do ? Are they known for loosing passport and supporting documents ?

I really appreciate any help you can give me .

is there an email address I could contact them on ?

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help needed - return of document

Post by talreh20 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 am

There is a return of documents form that you need to fill in online. That should help you. I filled it in and they sent my docs back but these docs were my degrees etc not the passport.

Give it a try and fill the return of documents form. Hope you'll get the passport.

Or worst case scenario, you can always go to your embassy and ask for a new passport. Explain them the situation and they'll tell you whether you need to go to police to report your passport lost or not.

Best wishes

rahulay
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help needed - return of document

Post by rahulay » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 am

Same thing happened to me too. I got the BRP last week but not the supporting document. Can you please let me know the e-mail addressed you contacted?
Did you get your passport back?

many thanks