ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

londonboi12

Urgent help

Post by londonboi12 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:38 pm

My friends flro is refused applied for the reason that there was no session available, what he can do next , plz advice ?
Or is it possible that he can resibmit any new application ? to gain time so he dont become overstay, plz also suggest which application can be submitted.

Will appreciate the early reply .few days left .
Thanku

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent help

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Yeah it is better being touch with UKBA instead of being overstayed, would you mind for telling me how long your friend has been in the UK?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Re: Urgent help

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:15 am

londonboi12 wrote:My friends flro is refused applied for the reason that there was no session available, what he can do next , plz advice ?
Or is it possible that he can resibmit any new application ? to gain time so he dont become overstay, plz also suggest which application can be submitted.

Will appreciate the early reply .few days left .
Thanku
what is the circumstance of the case?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors