ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*URGENT* Major delay in BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ratnasur
Newly Registered

*URGENT* Major delay in BRP delivery

Post by ratnasur » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:02 pm

I had the ILR appt on 30th Sep at PEO Croydon. The application was successful, however till date (17th Oct) I am yet to receive the BRP card. One of my friends had made an application on 7th Oct at the same PEO and he received his BRP card on 13th Oct.

I had kept sufficient buffer and had made travel arrangements to go to India around Oct end. However, now every day am living anxiously as am not sure if my card will be delievered before my travel.

I wrote to the BRPDelivery email ID as well, however they only issue some standard response. I have also written to my MP regarding this. Would be really helpful if any of you know of some contact number I can speak to regarding this or anyother way to expedite this ? Thank you.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: *URGENT* Major delay in BRP delivery

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:19 pm

First call dx and see if there is anything for you? ask them to double check if they have delivered anything in pas few days with your post code.

http://www.thedx.co.uk/contactus/

If not,
Try emailing BRP Team
Contact the Home Office if you haven’t received your permit within 10 working days of the date on your visa decision letter.

BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:58 pm

ratnasur wrote:I had the ILR appt on 30th Sep at PEO Croydon. The application was successful, however till date (17th Oct) I am yet to receive the BRP card. One of my friends had made an application on 7th Oct at the same PEO and he received his BRP card on 13th Oct.

I had kept sufficient buffer and had made travel arrangements to go to India around Oct end. However, now every day am living anxiously as am not sure if my card will be delievered before my travel.

I wrote to the BRPDelivery email ID as well, however they only issue some standard response. I have also written to my MP regarding this. Would be really helpful if any of you know of some contact number I can speak to regarding this or anyother way to expedite this ? Thank you.
Hi
I know its been ages ago..but could you please share your experience about at end how long it took to get your BRP card..? as one of my friend is in same boat.and he email BRP delivery team and he gt reply saying BRP production is delayed because of Technical issue...
did you received same kind of response with text technical isuue..? Please share your experience....

Thanks

habibarif
Newly Registered

Post by habibarif » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi
I am facing same issue its more than 12 working days.
I emailed them first they said card produced and then i send email technical problem.
I have no idea whats going.Can anyone guide me anyway to get the card.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 am

habibarif wrote:Hi
I emailed them first they said card produced and then i send email technical problem.
Hi
So,did you received 2 different email..??what latest response you received from BRP delivery team..?? As one of my friend is in same boat as you..!!he just received email response yesterday saying " BRP card production has been delayed due to technical issue"
I was wondering if you have received same kind of response..!! Please reply..!!

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 pm

habibarif wrote:Hi
Any update on your card..? Please reply..!!

habibarif
Newly Registered

Post by habibarif » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:21 pm

still waiting for the brp i received email today aswell saying same technical problem.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 pm

habibarif wrote:still waiting for the brp i received email today aswell saying same technical problem.
Thanks for your reply..! Which PEO did you apply and when.?

Ilr_2015
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr_2015 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:47 am

jpat2002 wrote:
habibarif wrote:still waiting for the brp i received email today aswell saying same technical problem.
Thanks for your reply..! Which PEO did you apply and when.?
Hi
Any update on BRP card please share your experience..!'