ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Friend visit visa? Queries please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aiza Jahan

Friend visit visa? Queries please help

Post by Aiza Jahan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi

Sorry I am writing in your post as i am unable to figure out how to make a new post .

I am in Uk and have recently got ILR.I want to sponsor a friend of mine to come and visit UK for holidays.

She is living in Pakistan and working there for long time.

can any one please guide which documents do i require to sponsor her and what documents do i need from her end .I live in a rented house ...does it has effect ...

Can any one help plz as this forum was very helpful during my ILR.

Thanks AJ

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Friend visit visa? Queries please help

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:08 pm

She needs yo apply for a General Visitor Visa and will need to prove strong ties to home country to convince entry clearance office that she will leave the UK at the end of her visit.

The link below gives info.

https://www.gov.uk/general-visit-visa/apply
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aiza Jahan

VISIT VISA TO UK FOR A FRIEND

Post by Aiza Jahan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

Hi

I am planning to invite a friend of mine to come and visit uk for vacation.Can anyone plz guide what i require at my end and documents do i need from her.

I have recently got ILR IN DEC 2014.she is living in Pakistan and working full time there.i will very thanful for your help as i got of support from this forum during my ilr.

Thanks

Aj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: VISIT VISA TO UK FOR A FRIEND

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aiza Jahan

Post by Aiza Jahan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 am

Actually i am confused about the accomodation part anf funding of the trip on my side.

I am currEntly leaving in a rented house here.i will be very thankful if any Can guide me how to put the case in abetter way.

Thanks

Aj

Aiza Jahan

Re: Friend visit visa? Queries please help

Post by Aiza Jahan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 am

Hi

Thank u very much for ur reply.

Can u plz let me know what docs i ask my friend to show for evidence of coming back to pakistan and family responsibilities.

Aiza Jahan

Post by Aiza Jahan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 am

My friend will be providing the funds for her trip , what is amount that she should have and if a sponsor funds how much should i have in my account.?????

Thanks for your help

Aj

Aiza Jahan

e: VISIT VISA TO UK FOR A FRIEND

Post by Aiza Jahan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 am

Help plzzzzzz

Aiza Jahan

e: VISIT VISA TO UK FOR A FRIEND

Post by Aiza Jahan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 am

Help plzzzzzz

Shikha Awasthi
Newly Registered

VISIT VISA TO UK TO VISIT MY BROTHER

Post by Shikha Awasthi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 am

I and four other family members applied for general visitor UK visa and had interview on 2nd April. Tomorrow I got the Visa refusal of my father, mother and sister while my and my husband has clearance visa. We have submitted same documents then why rest of three have refusal of their visas? and the reasons which mention in the refusal letter are that as My father is working in S.G.P.G.I.M.S and earn 60,000/- INR per month but he have submitted no proof regarding his income while he have already submitted his payslips of last six moths which clearly show his income from the stated employer. Then why the visa clearance officer written like this? Same thing happened with my sister too. She is working in SAIL, Bhilai and also submitted her pay slips of last six months which clearly show her income from the employer but in the refusal letter it is mention that she have submitted no evidence regarding her income from the stated employer. My brother in UK sponsor our trip and we also attached the sponsoring letter and offer letter from him as he is sponsoring our trip of UK. But even then we got refusal for visa with stupid reasons. We have spent money as well as our time but got such silly results from your side and also I have mailed several time on https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, but got no response regarding my query till now. We are very disappointed from the UK visa office. what to do next? Please suggest.
Attachments
11160204_842170372515947_122986825_n.jpg
11160204_842170372515947_122986825_n.jpg (88.33 KiB) Viewed 3159 times