ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa - changes to application data

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:

Visitor visa - changes to application data

Post by tulipz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi,
My father will be filing for his visitor visa on Friday. I filled the application online and paid the fees.

I included fixed deposits (father's) information in the additional information section. I just realised that the amounts are wrong - used maturity amount instead of principal. How do I correct it?

I've included the correct amounts (principal) in the cover letter. Please help.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Visitor visa - changes to application data

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm

tulipz wrote:Hi,
My father will be filing for his visitor visa on Friday. I filled the application online and paid the fees.

I included fixed deposits (father's) information in the additional information section. I just realised that the amounts are wrong - used maturity amount instead of principal. How do I correct it?

I've included the correct amounts (principal) in the cover letter. Please help.
There have been a lot of refusals lately with folks applying with fixed deposits as funds.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

tulipz
Mood:

Post by tulipz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:47 am

Thanks Wanderer.

Im showing my UK bank account funds as a main source of finances. (appx £12k)

My fathers FD's are only as a back up.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:42 am

It is your father that has to prove his circumstances (financial and personal and ties) in home country and FDs should be liquid if you want to use them as proof of income/funds.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tulipz
Mood:

Post by tulipz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 am

I am sponsoring the visit. I've provided my bank statements and accountant letter.

My fathers gets his pension from the govt. He is providing his bank statements (pension account), FDs and property documents.