ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the processing times for the DL form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aiza78601

Re: what is the processing times for the DL form

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm

congrats to u for ur husband and we hope u and kids get their soon

katongole
Newly Registered

Post by katongole » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

We sent questionnaire and supporting documents 2 weeks back. We didnt get any acknowledgement letter. Now my husband has been ggranted dlr 30 months and told to do brp tomorrow after getting the status. Strange. Itsvbeen only 2 weeks my dear. The struggle continues but thank God for my husbands.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

i think u wait for one week ,they might post urs and kids paper separately,or u can ring them and ask them where are my and my kids stuff.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:04 pm

and also bear in mind there are tooo many crazy and mad people in home office and some of them has short term memory loss issues,when they will get their memory back they will send urs and kids,dont worry

katongole
Newly Registered

Post by katongole » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Thanks aiza, i will give it a week. If nothing then i will go to mp. Will let you know what happens. Lets keep praying.

odat
Jordan

Post by odat » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm

katongole wrote:Hello my people, just got a call from my solicitor today sunday that my husband has been granted 30 months however home office hasnt got back 2 me and my kids. Any advice? Am thinking I should go back to the mp. We submitted everything 2gether and hisgot his stuff back us nothing. Any ideas people? His got under article 8 when his kids have nothing. Madness is home office middle name.
congrats to u for ur husband and I hope you will received your and the kids soon
what form did u submit for you and your kids what is your immigration status before you submit the application

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 pm

yeah inshallah
they left immigrant in limbo,i m waiting for my initial asylum decision for 2.5 years ,they are dead

africangirl
Mozambique

Post by africangirl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am

Congrats on your husband getting his papers yours and the kids will come soon because you are a family so they will definately give you at some point.

me i am still waiting haven't heard anything from H/O yet i still got faith that my papers will come

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 pm

please advise me one of reporting officer told me today that home office is waiting for ur husband asylum status,which is pending in jr for the past 3 years.she said when they will receive information on ur husband case they will give u decision,y they want to check this,i was his dep when he claimed asylum,and later i added him in my claim,so wt is the link between his pending jr and my initial decision,please advise

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 pm

i m still waiting from moderate members for reply,please advise and reply if possible
thank u very much

ArtMag
Newly Registered

Post by ArtMag » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:41 am

keep checking for someone to post some good news! Would help give some hope. This delay is simply too frustrating. Today marks 12 months since I put in the extension application. Though am lucky to be working....... the delay has cost me two promotions and no further training as employers not sure how long am to be with them...... they can't fire me, yet, but I can tell the tension I have created.......missed family holidays.....cannot even look at better jobs I could have qualified for. All because some department is mis-managed to the extent of shelving a whole year of someone's life...
Sorry people, couldnt help ranting

africangirl
Mozambique

Post by africangirl » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi

I am in the same situation as you , my application has been with home office for 8 months now and soon it will be 9 months. I have not heard from them only that whenever i call that call centre they tell me that my application is still in process/incomplete.

I am also lucky i have a job but i have missed holidays and i want to find a better job but i can't because they need to see my papers and there is too much competition for jobs so no employer will want to bother with H/O issues.

I also check this site everyday to see if there is any good news so that i can have some hope too.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:51 pm

my asylum refused today after 2.5 years wait

they give me right to appeal,i provide them every evidence but in refusel they said u fail to provide evidence

katongole
Newly Registered

Post by katongole » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 pm

So sorry aiza........put in the appeal quickly otherwise h/o might use that opportunity to detain you. Thats what they did to me before they granted me in 2010. Gd luck. So has your husband jr been answered as well or?

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:31 pm

thnks for reply no his jr still pending,they are so idiot,they even refused to admitt he is my husband,they even didt consider my chid

odat
Jordan

Post by odat » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:15 pm

still waiting no any news

Ebosiam

Post by Ebosiam » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Why are they taking so long for such thing that didn't need a long time I start to get really mad now because I hate my job and I want to change but the new job asking for my dcumont which I don't have

odat
Jordan

Post by odat » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Ebosiam wrote:Why are they taking so long for such thing that didn't need a long time I start to get really mad now because I hate my job and I want to change but the new job asking for my dcumont which I don't have
do you have copy of ur old document ?
if yes just ask your new job to do Employer checking service buy using form ECS its take only 48 hour
I change my job last month and I ask my new Employer to do ECS form

here the link
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ht-to-work

katongole
Newly Registered

Post by katongole » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:44 pm

I read somewhere that our cases will be concluded this dec 2014. Anyone heard the same? The wait is killing me mentally. I mean since 2010 am waiting.

Ebosiam

Post by Ebosiam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:34 am

Thanks for replay odat

Ebosiam

Post by Ebosiam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:36 am

katongole wrote:I read somewhere that our cases will be concluded this dec 2014. Anyone heard the same? The wait is killing me mentally. I mean since 2010 am waiting.
Thanks for replay katongole
Can u tel me where did you read about that plz

Ebosiam

Post by Ebosiam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 am

katongole wrote:I read somewhere that our cases will be concluded this dec 2014. Anyone heard the same? The wait is killing me mentally. I mean since 2010 am waiting.
Thanks for replay katongole

Can u tel me where did u read about that plz

katongole
Newly Registered

Post by katongole » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:57 am

Sorry i cant find the link now. Will keep checking 4 it.

fimboz

Post by fimboz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 am

My MP wrote to UKVI inquiring about the progress of my application. They wrote back giving my immigration history. However, there were some inaccuracies and I wrote giving them a true account of my history on the 9th of September 2014. The Older Live Cases Unit wrote back stating that consideration will be given to my case within the next twelve months and a I will be notified of the decision in writing. My original application was in February 2014 and now I am looking at September 2015. I find this annoying considering that my job involves travel outside the UK and my employer is losing patience.

I am finding the process with UKVI very frustrating. I do not understand the delays. I would have thought my application is straightforward.

odat
Jordan

Post by odat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:18 pm

fimboz wrote:My MP wrote to UKVI inquiring about the progress of my application. They wrote back giving my immigration history. However, there were some inaccuracies and I wrote giving them a true account of my history on the 9th of September 2014. The Older Live Cases Unit wrote back stating that consideration will be given to my case within the next twelve months and a I will be notified of the decision in writing. My original application was in February 2014 and now I am looking at September 2015. I find this annoying considering that my job involves travel outside the UK and my employer is losing patience.

I am finding the process with UKVI very frustrating. I do not understand the delays. I would have thought my application is straightforward.
they mean 12 month from receiving your application if you submit your application February 2014 you should received the decision by February 2015