ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what type of Visa I should get

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Perseus1970
Newly Registered

what type of Visa I should get

Post by Perseus1970 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm really glad to find this great interesting forum.

I have an inuqiry. I'm from Egypt, and I'm going to go to England to take a training on some product an English company produces, since I work at an Egyptian company that represents this English company in Egypt.

My inquiry is, what type of visa should I get? I'll stay in England for 7 days, will it be a business visa?

and what about its subtype? should I apply for single, double, multiple, up to 6 months? I really don't need this long period, I just want only 7 days in the UK, so what visa should I get, so my application won't be refused?

I hope an expert in here will answer my inquiry, and advise me according to my situation

Kind Regards,

geriatrix

Re: what type of Visa I should get

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Perseus1970
Newly Registered

Re: what type of Visa I should get

Post by Perseus1970 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Dear sushdmehta

Thanks a lot for your reply to my post.

I know about the Standard visa, when I apply the application online, you have to choose the visa type, so I choose Business visa,, then there is a visa subtype (this what confuses me),,, do I have to choose, - Business Visitor - (Business) Single, double and multiple, valid up to 6 months? there is nothing there for only 7 days, I just want to make sure of the subtype visa or my application will be refused, can you please help me out, and have I made the right choice, again, I won't stay more than 7 days in the UK, no need for up to 6 months?

Regards,