ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to make ILR PEO Application?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pshetye
Newly Registered

When to make ILR PEO Application?

Post by pshetye » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Hi there,

I am in UK on T-1 General Visa granted in 2010 and I am due to apply for ILR. I have a confusion about when to apply because of the 28 days rule I read on the forum as well as on home office site. So I request all gurus to review and respond to my queries here please.

Basically, I had made my first T-1 application in July 2010 and had put a travel date of September 2010 in the application. So when I received the entry clearance, it was valid from 15th Sept 2010 and I travelled to UK on 18th Sept 2010. I got an extension for 3 years in 2012 and now my Visa is valid till 15th September 2015. Considering the 28 days logic, I am assuming that I will need to apply around 18th August 2015 but then again I am not sure if this is correct.

Also, since I will be going for PEO appointment, since when should I start looking for appointment and what should be done if I don't get the appointment for the particular days?

I request you all to please guide me with the date and process as I am very much worried and confused about the application reading all the different views and opinions. Please try to answer my direct queries rather than giving links for generic guidelines and posts.
That will be very much helpful and I will be grateful for the same.

Thanking you in anticipation.