ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 am

david justin wrote:Hi,
Does this email also come for applicants applying in other catergories or is it just those applicants that apply for tourist visa that get the email that visa has been resolved or issued.
thanks
I did not receive any email when i applied in 2011 and my dependents applied early 2012. those were manual cases filled the form and submitted , I think emails been sent since UK HO introduced online systems. like in same late 2012 I applied for my mother online and received email.
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 am

All,

What kind of email received from Abu Dahbi for rejected cased ?

because I am still not confident about recent email I received which states "Your application has been issued".....
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 am

Khurram545 wrote:
saeedusman wrote:@ Khurram

What is the timeline of your application?
Also was that normal or priority service?
What kind of questions were asked in HO call?

Regards,
Saeed

Application filed: Wed 2nd Jul 2014
HO Call received: Fri 9th Jul 2014 10:30 AM
Email received: Tue 15th Jul 2014 8:30 Am
Service: Standard Service

HO Questions:
My full name & address, my job
Applicant's full name, DOB, relation with applicant, how long applicant intends to stay, why she wants to visit me.
How many children applicant has
Who is paying for travelling, how will pay reaming expenditures
To How many people you sponsored

Call made from Sheffield UK
As per his statement it was an interview not just verification call

Also Timeline depends on weekends of two counties (my mother filed the application on wed. in Karachi , it might reached to BHC Isl on Thursday, I assume they sent the case to **UAE** after some paper work On Friday , UAE have weekends on Friday and Saturday, so parcel delivered on Monday and process started in next day job lot Tue/Wed then I got call from HO on Friday which . Feedback from HO UK received back to the UAE on Thursday (again i assume they communicate in bulk not individually for standard service) , again next two days were off. so they took the decision Week start and emailed received)

In my opinion my case took 2 days extra , I received phone call from HO 2 days late) and that could be due to Ramadhan (office timings specially in Arab countries are very short)

in Year 2012 , when mother applied for visa at that time I got email with in 5 working days (no call from HO, simply stamped and she had passport with her with in 10 working days) using same standard service , but she availed prime lounge of Gerry. this time she did not avail prime service of gerry's
Cool

Thanks for the updates.

Keep updated when the collection is done.

david justin

Post by david justin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:32 am

Hi,
Do they send emails for tier 1 enterpreneur visa
Thank you

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 am

david justin wrote:Hi,
Do they send emails for tier 1 enterpreneur visa
Thank you
Never listened anything like that.

david justin

Post by david justin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 am

So it means emails are only sent to family visit applicants and tourist visa applicants
Thank u

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:04 pm

david justin wrote:So it means emails are only sent to family visit applicants and tourist visa applicants
Thank u
I am not sure , but i think settlement also get the emails. but someone said over same thread applied for business visa and got the email.
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Saeed/Zunaira /All

lets make some link,

people who got rejection received email from 3G - uncleared ?

+
if then receive the email , does contents say something "issued" (e.g. you application has been issued") ??

Please reply if you know the answer, specially who got rejection , and reapplied and got visa in 2nd attempt
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Khurram545 wrote:All,

because I am still not confident about recent email I received which states "Your application has been issued".....
There are many different email formats I have seen, but mainly if it is rejected, there is no email at all from Abu Dhabi.

It is a matter of only couple of days more so relax till that time :) and send them for collection then.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 pm

saeedusman wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:All,

There are many different email formats I have seen, but mainly if it is rejected, there is no email at all from Abu Dhabi.

It is a matter of only couple of days more so relax till that time :) and send them for collection then.
Saeed , i know now its matter of few days , but i want to make my mind .. that's why asking the people
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Khurram545 wrote:Saeed/Zunaira /All

lets make some link,

people who got rejection received email from 3G - uncleared ?

+
if then receive the email , does contents say something "issued" (e.g. you application has been issued") ??

Please reply if you know the answer, specially who got rejection , and reapplied and got visa in 2nd attempt
Mother in law applied, no email no visa.
Reapplied, email from 3G unleared and granted with "resolved" email.

Even on this thread, I believe there must be someone's feedback of visa granted with "issued email"

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 pm

google gave me two links other than this forum for "Your application has been issued"

Pakistan: 2010
http://www.ukresident.com/forums/topic/ ... on-260110/

USA: 2014
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/britai ... e-363.html

Both guys came back with visa granted.

2010 , guy received email from UKHUB - Pakistan
Khurram

sirmint
Newly Registered

Post by sirmint » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi Kuraam and others,

I applied for business visa (2 years) and got email from 3g-uncleared with same status as yours "your visa application have been issued" From some other ppls response I am pretty sure the visa have been stamped but you never :) So I am waiting untill here guys will call me for collection.

As soon as I will get the passport I will update here .

I have a question that normally how many days it takes from this mail till passport ready for delivery ? Any one can help?

Cheers,

Imran

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 pm

sirmint wrote:Hi Kuraam and others,

I applied for business visa (2 years) and got email from 3g-uncleared with same status as yours "your visa application have been issued" From some other ppls response I am pretty sure the visa have been stamped but you never :) So I am waiting untill here guys will call me for collection.

As soon as I will get the passport I will update here .

I have a question that normally how many days it takes from this mail till passport ready for delivery ? Any one can help?

Cheers,

Imran
Imran , may your dreams come true,

You have extra word in email, "Your visa application has..." while mine says "Your application has..."

It takes 3-5 working days, first it will go to BHC then toYou
Khurram

Faizmuneem
Newly Registered

Post by Faizmuneem » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:23 am

Asalamalekum brother and sisters let me explain u something , I applied for my parents visit visa appointment at Gerry 4th July and after three days received email from 3G says application has been issued , after that email I got phone from Ho and missed it and then they try me call again but unfornituely I missed it again lol then my parents got call yesterday to collect ur passport and today they collect it and mashaAllah Visa stamp so please please dnt worry about application issued that's mean visa stamp , they decide in my case in 3 days plus missed calls from Ho but I was still confident that my parents will get visa and today was the day :) alright good luck to everyone May Allah success everyone Ameen please dnt forget me in ur prayers JazakALLAH khair
Faiz

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 am

Faizmuneem wrote:Asalamalekum brother and sisters let me explain u something , I applied for my parents visit visa appointment at Gerry 4th July and after three days received email from 3G says application has been issued , after that email I got phone from Ho and missed it and then they try me call again but unfornituely I missed it again lol then my parents got call yesterday to collect ur passport and today they collect it and mashaAllah Visa stamp so please please dnt worry about application issued that's mean visa stamp , they decide in my case in 3 days plus missed calls from Ho but I was still confident that my parents will get visa and today was the day :) alright good luck to everyone May Allah success everyone Ameen please dnt forget me in ur prayers JazakALLAH khair
Faiz
Mashaa Allah congratulations.

That is very fast and unbelievable result.

Did you availed priority service?

Regards,
Saeed

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:44 am

Faizmuneem wrote:Asalamalekum brother and sisters let me explain u something , I applied for my parents visit visa appointment at Gerry 4th July and after three days received email from 3G says application has been issued , after that email I got phone from Ho and missed it and then they try me call again but unfornituely I missed it again lol then my parents got call yesterday to collect ur passport and today they collect it and mashaAllah Visa stamp so please please dnt worry about application issued that's mean visa stamp , they decide in my case in 3 days plus missed calls from Ho but I was still confident that my parents will get visa and today was the day :) alright good luck to everyone May Allah success everyone Ameen please dnt forget me in ur prayers JazakALLAH khair
Faiz
Thanks Faraaz for giving good news and congrratulations. Did you applied using prirorty service?
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:55 am

Faraz ere you able to track with gerry? Seems they have stopped to give tracking number?
Khurram

Faizmuneem
Newly Registered

Post by Faizmuneem » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 am

Shukreya brothers , nop I applied normal like £83 each , I know it was really quick 3 day still can't believe but Allah knows the best :)

Faizmuneem
Newly Registered

Post by Faizmuneem » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 am

Yes I think I can't track ur passport now

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am

Faizmuneem wrote:Yes I think I can't track ur passport now

Link please
Khurram

Mahdoon
Newly Registered

Post by Mahdoon » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:39 am

Hi all.
My mother applied for family visit visa 3 weeks ago to attend my graduation. I only receivedan email today from Abu dubai saying your application has been issued. She hasn't heard anything from vfs about collecting her passport. Do you know if this email means visa granted and also how long till she could collect her documents?
My graduation is tomorrow so she won't make it which is heartbreaking bit at least I hope its not a rejection.
Many thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 am

Faizmuneem wrote:Yes I think I can't track ur passport now

the link which re-direct to UK website , have option to send email

I received following reply after 4 days

Dear Khurram Shahzad,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, I have checked the status of your visa
application. Your application has now been assessed by an Entry Clearance
Officer (ECO) and a decision has been made. You will find out the final
decision when you receive your passport.
For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form” and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 am

Mahdoon wrote:Hi all.
My mother applied for family visit visa 3 weeks ago to attend my graduation. I only receivedan email today from Abu dubai saying your application has been issued. She hasn't heard anything from vfs about collecting her passport. Do you know if this email means visa granted and also how long till she could collect her documents?
My graduation is tomorrow so she won't make it which is heartbreaking bit at least I hope its not a rejection.
Many thanks
we all now discussing this new template of email.

to some people they send email like "Your visa has been issued", and some get "Your Application has been issued".

first one give clear indication that visa is granted . Now based on few feedback 2nd one also mean same , although I am waiting for my passport collection
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 am

Faizmuneem wrote:Shukreya brothers , nop I applied normal like £83 each , I know it was really quick 3 day still can't believe but Allah knows the best :)
Mashallah really lucky , even you missed calls from HO.
have your parents visas of different countries on their passports?
Khurram