ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:07 am

Khurram545 wrote:
Mahdoon wrote:Hi all.

My graduation is tomorrow so she won't make it which is heartbreaking bit at least I hope its not a rejection.
Many thanks
Sorry , i afraid you get passport today/tomorrow unless some hidden force help you. usually in Pakistan it takes few days to get call for visa collection.

Sorry Again!
Khurram

Mahdoon
Newly Registered

Post by Mahdoon » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:10 am

Khurram545 wrote:
Mahdoon wrote:Hi all.
My mother applied for family visit visa 3 weeks ago to attend my graduation. I only receivedan email today from Abu dubai saying your application has been issued. She hasn't heard anything from vfs about collecting her passport. Do you know if this email means visa granted and also how long till she could collect her documents?
My graduation is tomorrow so she won't make it which is heartbreaking bit at least I hope its not a rejection.
Many thanks
we all now discussing this new template of email.

to some people they send email like "Your visa has been issued", and some get "Your Application has been issued".

first one give clear indication that visa is granted . Now based on few feedback 2nd one also mean same , although I am waiting for my passport collection
I hope it means Yes. I wil post again when I have the results. Please share your outcome as you have the same email.
Lets be positive and hope for the best

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:32 am

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know what happened in my case. My Mother-n-law and Sister-in-law applied for general visitor visa and submitted their documents on 27th June, 2014. My wife received a sponsorship confirmation call on 3rd July, 2014 and they got the refusal letter Yesterday (dated 7th of July).

Neither, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law received any e-mail from @ Abu Dhabi. My mother-in-law just received one e-mail from VFS that her processed application has arrived in visa application centre.

Me and my wife are really depressed about this refusal :( specially after looking at the points of refusal which do not make sense at all :( Will re apply anyway. please guys do pray that they get visa this time.

Thanks,
Hassan

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:46 am

hassanh wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know what happened in my case. My Mother-n-law and Sister-in-law applied for general visitor visa and submitted their documents on 27th June, 2014. My wife received a sponsorship confirmation call on 3rd July, 2014 and they got the refusal letter Yesterday (dated 7th of July).

Neither, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law received any e-mail from @ Abu Dhabi. My mother-in-law just received one e-mail from VFS that her processed application has arrived in visa application centre.

Me and my wife are really depressed about this refusal :( specially after looking at the points of refusal which do not make sense at all :( Will re apply anyway. please guys do pray that they get visa this time.

Thanks,
Hassan
Hassan , sorry to hear.

what the refusal reason are ?
Khurram

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 am

Hi Khurram,

I have posted the whole refusal story in a separate post here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 68654.html

Please, check and suggest me what could be the best option ASAP?

Thanks,
Hassan

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 pm

hi All,

I also recieved email same , not sure what does it mean ? kindly advise if the visa has been granted or not

Subject: Your Visa Application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref: 1239796)
>
> Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm

sak20099 wrote:hi All,

I also recieved email same , not sure what does it mean ? kindly advise if the visa has been granted or not

>
> Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.
sak20099 , when you applied?

Seems they recently changed the email template, btw whoever changed the template of email has proficiency on English like mine. according to my English Colleagues that is wrong sentence.

Now , Yaan tu seb ka bera paar yaan....
Khurram

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Khurram545 wrote:
sak20099 wrote:hi All,

>
sak20099 , when you applied?

Seems they recently changed the email template, btw whoever changed the template of email has proficiency on English like mine. according to my English Colleagues that is wrong sentence.

Now , Yaan tu seb ka bera paar yaan....

i applied on 4th July

sirmint
Newly Registered

Post by sirmint » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi sak20099 ,

I could not open the private message due to some unknown reason so can u pls write down your q here.

Also I wonder when they gona call me to pickup my passport, i got mail on this Monday but till now nothing I heard from local office.......I need to plan my travel right after eid so need to get my hands on passport asap.

Anyways I will update as soon as I will hear from them.

Cheers,

Imran

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Its Ramadhan in PAK too, less working hours in BHC Isl. Banda waisay hpey lazy hoo jata hy proza mein
Khurram

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:13 pm

sirmint wrote:Hi sak20099 ,

I could not open the private message due to some unknown reason so can u pls write down your q here.

Also I wonder when they gona call me to pickup my passport, i got mail on this Monday but till now nothing I heard from local office.......I need to plan my travel right after eid so need to get my hands on passport asap.

Anyways I will update as soon as I will hear from them.

Cheers,

Imran
I asked did u got the visa as u got similar email from Abu Dhabi ?
Thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 am

فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ

Alhahadullilah, visa granted

Note: this update is particularly for those received email from abu dhabi stated "Your application has been issued"
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:35 am

Khurram545 wrote:

Note: this update is particularly for those received email from abu dhabi stated "Your application has been issued"
Ghee and Shakr???

Mashaa Allah buht Mubarak ho.

Please remember others in your prayers. Thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:40 am

saeedusman wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:

Ghee and Shakr???

Ofcourse why not, i can feel the pain of others, very stressful excercise

Aur bhi ghee aur shakar, weight barhata hy tu aap ke munh mein sugar free methai: )
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:56 am

Khurram545 wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:

Ghee and Shakr???

Ofcourse why not, i can feel the pain of others, very stressful excercise

Aur bhi ghee aur shakar, weight barhata hy tu aap ke munh mein sugar free methai: )
Thanks yar.

May Allah get the visa granted to all genuine visitors. Aameen

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 am

[quote="saeedusman"
Thanks yar.

May Allah get the visa granted to all genuine visitors. Aameen[/quote]

Ameen, bas kuch gandhi machilyon ke wajjah se HO strict ho gaya hy... btw in which city you live , I am from York (you can pm me and if dont want to disclose it here)
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:58 am

Khurram545 wrote:[quote="saeedusman"
Thanks yar.

May Allah get the visa granted to all genuine visitors. Aameen

Ameen, bas kuch gandhi machilyon ke wajjah se HO strict ho gaya hy... btw in which city you live , I am from York (you can pm me and if dont want to disclose it here)[/quote]

Yes.

No worries to disclose, I'm in Durham.
Will be on the way to Manchester in an hour time, so will be passing by the York junction :)

Will stay in touch Inshaa Allah.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 am

saeedusman wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:[quote="saeedusman"
No worries to disclose, I'm in Durham.
Will be on the way to Manchester in an hour time, so will be passing by the York junction :)

Will stay in touch Inshaa Allah.

sure, btw my next stress would start in next 10 day , when I will apply for my own tier 2 visa extension.
I have not prepared docs for this yet. :( (CoS is issued but docs from my side)
Khurram

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 am

Khurram545 wrote:

Congrats brother must be relief
If i may ask when did you apply and did they call you or SMS you ?

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:20 am

sak20099 wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:

Congrats brother must be relief
If i may ask when did you apply and did they call you or SMS you ?
Thanks Bro.
Applied: 2nd July, In Karachi VAC
HO Call : 9th July 10:30 AM
Embassy Email : 15th July
Collection email: 18th July
Collected : 18th July.

No SMS , Received only one email for collection (So bad no track no updates from gerrys) , i did not avail any service except standard visa . frankly I assumed like in past these services could be availed and paid at VAC but you have you choose before make final online payment what extra you want.
Khurram

sirmint
Newly Registered

Post by sirmint » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:04 pm

just got this mail today, will go to collect passport on Monday and update here. Wish me luck :)

Dear MUHAMMAD ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF032554651 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/18/2014 4:37 PM .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

----------

Imran

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 pm

sirmint wrote:just got this mail today, will go to collect passport on Monday and update here. Wish me luck :)

Dear MUHAMMAD ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF032554651 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/18/2014 4:37 PM .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

----------

Imran

Best of luck, now i am confident about email "Application has been issued" = "Visa has been issued"
Khurram

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am

sirmint wrote:just got this mail today, will go to collect passport on Monday and update here. Wish me luck :)

Dear MUHAMMAD ,

----------

Imran
good luck when did you made the application

mianfsd
Newly Registered

Post by mianfsd » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Dear All.
I applied for General Visit 6-Month Multiple Visa on 27-June-2014 at Lahore VAC.
Then i received an email on 14-July-2014 which is given below.

....Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

I was worried what happened to my application..... Then on 17-July-2014 i received an email from Gerry's...

Dear ABC ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF0123456789 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/17/2014 10:49 AM . If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

I went to Gerry's office on 18-July-2014.... and received my passport with Visa issued for 6 Month....... :D

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:46 pm

mianfsd wrote:Dear All.
I applied for General Visit 6-Month Multiple Visa on 27-June-2014 at Lahore VAC.
Then i received an email on 14-July-2014 which is given below.

....Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

I was worried what happened to my application..... Then on 17-July-2014 i received an email from Gerry's...

Dear ABC ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF0123456789 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/17/2014 10:49 AM . If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

I went to Gerry's office on 18-July-2014.... and received my passport with Visa issued for 6 Month....... :D
Yarr ehni lambi kahani likhan de ke loor se?
Just kidding.. cong... and proven again

Application has been issued = visa granted.
Khurram