ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 am

Best of luck, whoever goin to collect passports

May Allah bless all
Khurram

immi26
Newly Registered

Post by immi26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 am

All the sons/daughter whose mother apply for family visit visa.

My mother received the family visit visa today and I did not received any email from Abu Dhabi.

So pray from Allah and hope for the best.

but we did not received most of our original documents. I am not sure how we can get this back. Thanks

immi26
Newly Registered

Post by immi26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:18 am

To All Sons/Daughters
Allhumdullia my mother received the family visit visa today and I did not recevied any email for Abu Dhabi.
So pray to Allah always and hope for the best.
we did not received most of our original documents and I donot know how I can request for this. Thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am

immi26 wrote:To All Sons/Daughters
Allhumdullia my mother received the family visit visa today and I did not recevied any email for Abu Dhabi.
So pray to Allah always and hope for the best.
we did not received most of our original documents and I donot know how I can request for this. Thanks

did you check your junk /spam mail boxes?

Regarding docs, VAC @ Karachi did not attach any original doc even Invitation letter and affidavit provided by me. and my mum got only passport stamped with visa.
Khurram

immi26
Newly Registered

Post by immi26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:19 am

@khurram

Last few times my mother on submit the photocopies of the all documents but this time my mother said she is OK to send the original because she was worried.

I have also received the email from the last time and but this time only email from VFG and that's made me worried whole weekend and finally Allhumdullia she got the passport and visa was stamped.

I send my original employer contact and also P60 and but more worried about her original marriage certificate.

majidubai
Newly Registered

Post by majidubai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 pm

It means your visa is GRANTED :D

I received this email 2 days after i applied for visa (i applied for fast track tourist visa - you get it within 2 to 5 days ) and next day i got another sms + email from VFS Global stating "The processed visa application with reference number ______ was received at " and i got my passport with visa granted .

Well the verdict is if you get this email. YOU HAVE GOT THE VISA

alina mukhtar
Newly Registered

Post by alina mukhtar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 am

@saeed usman,
bro we have applied for a family visit visa my mother and 2 of my lil bro's on the 20th my mum recieved an email which that ur application *has been issued*..the thread is really really helpful and got alot of info uptil now wat I have read I m hoping for a cmpletely positive respone, but lets c keeping our fingers crossed lol....we may receive the collection call tommorrow.......I ll keep in touch..:-)
REGARDS,

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

Hi all,

Just to update my family visitor visa also granted today alhumduliah and I received similar email "application has been issued "

Date are application date 04th July
Email from Abu dhabi on 15th July
Email for collection of doc 21st July

No call from HO received.

Mahdoon
Newly Registered

Post by Mahdoon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

my mother's visa granted on 17th july. the email was saying that your application has been issued.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am

Alhamdullilah got warm hugs after 14 months.

Mother arrived today, flight was packed with grandparents who are visiting their loving ones over Eid.
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 am

alina mukhtar wrote:@saeed usman,
bro we have applied for a family visit visa my mother and 2 of my lil bro's on the 20th my mum recieved an email which that ur application *has been issued*..the thread is really really helpful and got alot of info uptil now wat I have read I m hoping for a cmpletely positive respone, but lets c keeping our fingers crossed lol....we may receive the collection call tommorrow.......I ll keep in touch..:-)
REGARDS,

Good News Masha Allah

Keep us updated.

Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 am

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering why I am not receiving any email when someone has replied in this thread, I have checked junk folder as well but nothing:(

I used to receive email straight away when someone reply but has stopped from few days, that is luckily I was just looking around today and found there are so many new replies and I have not received any email.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to check if someone recently got call from HO for verification and then have received "issued" email after that?

I received call from HO on 22nd July @ 12 and then nothing after that.

Parents applied on 16th July
Call from HO 22nd July
Nothing till today which is a but worrying coz they availed priority service and I am expecting even on normal service, they should receive email within couple of days if it is granted.

Also anybody who received the visa but got no "issued" email???

Thanks

alina mukhtar
Newly Registered

Post by alina mukhtar » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Alahamdulillah visa issued thanks alot guys for the help.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

iqbalpesh
Newly Registered

Post by iqbalpesh » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

SALAM I DEPOSIT MY APPLICATION ON 4 JULY 2014 in islamabad gerrys AND MY SPONSOR RECEIVED HO CALL ON 16 JULY BUT TILL TODAY NO EMAIL FROM ABU DHABI PLZ SAEED USMAN HELP ME I AM WORRIED I applied for UK general visit visa 6 months and this is my second attempt first I get refusal plz help

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 am

iqbalpesh wrote:SALAM I DEPOSIT MY APPLICATION ON 4 JULY 2014 in islamabad gerrys AND MY SPONSOR RECEIVED HO CALL ON 16 JULY BUT TILL TODAY NO EMAIL FROM ABU DHABI PLZ SAEED USMAN HELP ME I AM WORRIED I applied for UK general visit visa 6 months and this is my second attempt first I get refusal plz help

Hope for the best BUT 10 days is a little bit long time to get the email or to go to next stage.

Giv it Sunday and Monday then c if some more news, otherwise next two days are holidays anyway.

Best of luck.

iqbalpesh
Newly Registered

Post by iqbalpesh » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks saeedusman brother I will be wait but I want to know the importance of sponsor in visit visa applicationa and also kindly tell me the home office call to sponsor for verfiication in this stages how many chances to get a visa sponsor answered all the questions positively my age is 26 plz tell briefly thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:23 am

iqbalpesh wrote:Thanks saeedusman brother I will be wait but I want to know the importance of sponsor in visit visa applicationa and also kindly tell me the home office call to sponsor for verfiication in this stages how many chances to get a visa sponsor answered all the questions positively my age is 26 plz tell briefly thanks
Sponsor is basically responsible any kind of your mischief , also he/she will make sure you will leave the country with in given time.

HO call does not guarantee visa will be granted, in fact they say, it is visa interview (it seems new SOP since UKBA merged back to HO)

Keep in mind, there is Ramadhan and short work trimmings. Or they already gone on eid holiday please google for eid holidays in UAE
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Khurram545 wrote:
iqbalpesh wrote:Thanks saeedusman brother I will be wait but I want to know the importance of sponsor in visit visa applicationa and also kindly tell me the home office call to sponsor for verfiication in this stages how many chances to get a visa sponsor answered all the questions positively my age is 26 plz tell briefly thanks
Sponsor is basically responsible any kind of your mischief , also he/she will make sure you will leave the country with in given time.

HO call does not guarantee visa will be granted, in fact they say, it is visa interview (it seems new SOP since UKBA merged back to HO)

Keep in mind, there is Ramadhan and short work trimmings. Or they already gone on eid holiday please google for eid holidays in UAE
https://www.gov.uk/government/world/org ... in-contact

Abdullah234
Newly Registered

Post by Abdullah234 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 am

Hi everyone. I would also like to share my experience.
We applied for a UK general visitor visa for my Father, Mother, Me, My sis and My bro. My Father applied for 2-year visa but we all applied for 6-month with him as per our needs and submitted the application on 11th July, 2014. We all got the "issued" e-mails from 14th July, 2014 for all of us (by 3G-Uncleared). After it, we were called by Gerry's for collection on Friday 18th July to collect on Monday 21 July. Alhamdulillah, we got our visa granted! :D.
This way, it is almost proved through this thread that "issued" e-mail = Visa granted

Hassan87
Newly Registered

Post by Hassan87 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 am

Salam and Eid Mubarak
I re applied for my mothers visit visa end of June. Cant exactly remember when I got the call from HO. Missed their first call in the evening about half 4 but then managed to answer the 2nd one 9 in morning next day.

On 24th july recieved "ISSUED" email. No calls or anything since . As I need the passport urgently so i asked her and she went to check if they have received her documents yet on 28th july but they dint have them. I am getting married on 6th of Aug and really need my mom before that. Your posts have given me a big hope but I will still not start celebrating until she gets the visa. Because last time it was heartbreaking. Thanks so much for your efforts and I will update you with the result.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:48 am

If someone has idea about visa extension for wife (as depedant) and need NHS registeration document, please help me.. i was not expecting this hurdel.
Khurram

Hassan87
Newly Registered

Post by Hassan87 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:39 am

Salam.
My mother got a call this morning and she got the Visa. Now she will be with me on my wedding. I am so happy. Shukar Alhamdulillah.

I wish everyone best of luck for their visas and future. You have been very helpful

Khuda hafiz

raja_ali
Newly Registered

Post by raja_ali » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 am

I am working in an institution as programme manager. There was a training event scheduled on 1st May 2014 at london. I applied for general visit (6month) on 27th March 2014. Later i realized i should have applied for Business Visit.I attached a training booking confirmation email , a visa letter from the Pearson (They were conducting the training) and also a letter from my employer in which it was mentioned that all my trip cost will be covered by my employer. I also attached my pay slip for the month of feb and my bank statement which was around 920 pounds.
I didn't attached my employer bank statement as a proof of fund.

The total cost for the trip i mentioned was 1467 Pounds. Now the decision

Decision

You have stated that you wish to visit the UK for 5 days to attend training. You further state that you are employed at XYZ earning 267 Pounds (PKR 43120). I accept that you have provided evidence of your employment status; however as evidence of your personal financial circumstances you have provided 2 personal bank statements showing the closing balance as 920 Pounds. You have stated that the cost to your personally of this visit will be 1467 Pounds and this sum equates to almost 5 times your monthly disposable income and i do not find it credible that you would allocate this volume of funds to visit to the UK at this time. As a consequences , i am not satisfied that you have given accurate account of your circumstances and this undermines the credibility of your application and all of the statement you have made therein.

Given all of this i am not satisfied your circumstances are as you have indicated, nor therefore your intentions is wishing to travel to the UK now. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a limited period as stated by you, not exceeding 6 months,nor i am satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at end of the period of the visit as stated by you . 41(1)(2)

Further more i cannot be satisfied that you be able to adequately maintain and accommodate yourself in the UK without resources to public funds or taking employment or that you will be able to meet the cost of your return journey ( Paragraph 41(4) and (7) of HC395)

I have therefore refused your application because i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirments of the relevant Paragraph(s) of the UK Immigration Rules.

Your Right to appeal is limited to the grounds reffererd to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.

Actually it was my mistake i gave a reason to Visa officer to refuse my application. I mentioned in application the cost to me personally for this trip is 1467 Pounds. whereas that was cost to my employer. Anyways i received the email from Pearson that the training event is postponed to new date which is 11-June 2014 at London. I reapplied again on 8th May 2014. including a covering letter addressing all the confusion that it was error actually cost to me for this trip is zero. also attaching my employer letter stating that all the expense would be bear by them. This time i applied for Business Visit

Decision

On your application form you state that you are a XYZ Programme Manager at XYZ Institute since 01.01.2013 and that your total monthly income is PKR 43,130 (Pounds 258). I note that your stated monthly salary is credited into your bank Account.

You have submitted a HBL Bank statement in your name , Acc No xxx. covering a 5 month period . I note that the opening balance on 01.01.2014 was PKR 0 and the closing balance on the 07.06.2014 was PKR 193,566 (1160 Pounds) . You have stated at Question 69 that you do not receive any income from other sources and i am unable to establish the origin of these additional funds from the documents and statements made by you. I am therefore not satisfied this Bank statement is an accurate reflection of your personal and financial circumstances . You state that your visit to UK will cost you personally (200 Pounds) but i am not satisfied the proposed expenditure is commensurate with your evidenced circumstances , however the evidence submitted by you does not corroborate your stated income.

You are unmarried and have no one dependent upon you. You have not declared any assests, savings, properties that you own and i am not satisfied that you have shown sufficiently strong ties to Pakistan. Given all of the above i am not satisfied that your circumstances are as you have indicated or on your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK now. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave UK at the end of the period of the visit as stated by you. In addidtion i am not satisfied that you will adequately maintain and accomodate your self or can meeet the cost of the return or onward journey . 46G(i)(ii). In Light of this i am not satisfied that you intend to undertake one of the defined business activities . 46G(iii)

I have therefore refused your application because i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirments of the relevant Paragraph(s) of the UK Immigration Rules.

Your Right to appeal is limited to the grounds reffererd to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.

Actually my parents support me aswell . The reason i just had 5 months bank statement was my employer recently shifted from MCB to HBL . I did have property , car in my name but i didn't disclose it as i thought its not required.

2 Rejections now on my passport. I am very disappointed. Also i want to mention i have been to UK in 2009 . Came back in 2012 Jan after completing my degree. Will i be able to get a UK visa in future?

Nawabali
Newly Registered

Post by Nawabali » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Assalam O Alaikum.
Thanks every one for the wonderful information.
I applied for 10 years Family Visitor Visa on 7 July. Today on 3 Aug 14 I've received an email from 3G-Uncleared that The APPLICATION HAS BEEN ISSUED and it will b handed over to our Commercial partner. I'm waiting the Commercial partner, Gerry Office response after which I'll have to collect the Passport with some decision . I hope the outcome will b Insha Allah positive. Ur prayers are requested. I'll post you guys about the final outcome. Best regards for all