ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

qxoil

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by qxoil » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:26 am

hi guys,
please update me the out come of your application.
thanks

rathore.k
Newly Registered

Post by rathore.k » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 am

j

rathore.k
Newly Registered

Post by rathore.k » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:33 am

qxoil wrote:hi guys,
please update me the out come of your application.
thanks
Hi guys

Justed wanted to share my experience.
applied as a general visitor to the uk from the lahore centre on 08 sep 2014
got an email from 3g uncleared abu dhabi on 15 sep 2014 saying " your application has been issued"
Just collected my passport today with a six month visa stamped on it :) 17 Aug 2014.

The threads were very helpful for when i received the email cas the application issued part was confusing. But i'm sure now that it means visa issued.

Best of luck everyone.

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 pm

@ qxoil
@fatima
any update on your applications?
Its been 8 days my mother and sister applied, never received any call or email from HO.

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:54 pm

I like to inform my sister got email on 16th and got visa today. Al-ḥamdu lillāh!
Last time when she applied she was very over confident because she thought she had a travel history so she would definitely get the visa…. But when her visa got rejected she realized the fact that every success comes from blessing of Allah swt
So all brother and sisters keep praying (Namaz) and keep reciting Durood-e-Pak. Insha'Allah it will change ur life like a miracle
All the best to every one

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

fatima-ahmed wrote:I like to inform my sister got email on 16th and got visa today. Al-ḥamdu lillāh!
Last time when she applied she was very over confident because she thought she had a travel history so she would definitely get the visa…. But when her visa got rejected she realized the fact that every success comes from blessing of Allah swt
So all brother and sisters keep praying (Namaz) and keep reciting Durood-e-Pak. Insha'Allah it will change ur life like a miracle
All the best to every one
Very well said.

Also never pay extra £100 for fast services. It's not gonna make any big difference.....

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:16 pm

@fatima congrats
did u get email from abu dhabi or just from vac? and when did u pick your passport from vac?
thanks

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Thank you qxoil and saeed

email received with title ; Your Visa Application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref: 1xxxxxx)
3G Un-Cleared on Tue Sept 16

call from Fed Ex (VAC, Lahore)around 1:45 p.m on 18th sept and passport collected on the same day

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:50 am

Hello Everyone..
We have lodge our application here in Dubai..
We are a group of 5, however my fiance submitted his on priority service as he needs his passport asap.
He received an email and sms saying " your visa has been processed" et al.. And he got the visa for 6 months.
For us 4.. We received the same email and sms.. "Your visa has been processed" upon receiving iur passports, we surprised we were denied where in we submitted the same documents as my fiance.

For me, refusal is saying i applied for 6 days wherein my application was clearly stating that i applied for 5 days. Moreover, he was saying that our hotel has an unstated price.

So I decided to re apply.. I will submit my application on Sunday with priority service as we are scheduled to travel on Oct 3, and I need my passport back to process my mom's uae visit visa.
Moreover, i attached a confirmed hotel booking email from the hotel with price stated

Any thoughts on this?

I didnt include cover letter to mention the reasons of refusal as I was advised to apply a fresh one with additional supporting documents, should i include one?

Your inputs will be appreciated thanks

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:52 am

@Bonsai
You should include the cover letter with your application.
On the letter you need to explain all the refusal points and attach extra evidence where necessary.

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am

mb95061z wrote:@Bonsai
You should include the cover letter with your application.
On the letter you need to explain all the refusal points and attach extra evidence where necessary.
Thanks! I have lodge my application yesterday with a cover letter stating the reasons for refusal.

Basically my application has been mistakenly overlooked.. (I guess) as the refusal letter mentioned that I was applying for 6 days..
contrary to my previous application which is only for 5 days..

Hoping for the best.. :D

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Hello guys,
My mother and sister reapplied their visa on 10th of september. I received a call from HO on 20th sep at 13:15.
unfortunately I missed the call. After that I never received any more calls. still waiting.
Any ideas?

Thanks

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 am

Just 2 and half months ago i came back from UK after almost 3 years, now i have the Graduation Ceremony in London in First week of October, i applied for the visitor visa this time for me and my family on 8th of September including all the evidences of financial stability and invitation letters from University but haven't got any email or call from any where, now i am bit worried because there are just few days left so anybody have previous experiences or general opinion to share with me regarding this would be highly appreciated

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 am

mb95061z wrote:Hello guys,
My mother and sister reapplied their visa on 10th of september. I received a call from HO on 20th sep at 13:15.
unfortunately I missed the call. After that I never received any more calls. still waiting.
Any ideas?

Thanks
i am wondering that how u got a call on Saturday, because its a holiday even in Abu Dhabi as well, brother how would u know that this call is from HO ???

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 am

can everyone one plzz update me the time of the email they got from Abu Dhabi ???

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:42 pm

@ lonely_prince001

In my mother and sister's application we mentioned both mine and my wife's mobile numbers.
on saturday 20th sep they called me first at 13:15 but I didn't pick up.Right after that at 13:16 they called my wife's no.
Both of us missed the call coz we were at work. call was from "no caller id".
Thats how I am sure it was a call from HO.

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:45 pm

mb95061z wrote:@ lonely_prince001

In my mother and sister's application we mentioned both mine and my wife's mobile numbers.
on saturday 20th sep they called me first at 13:15 but I didn't pick up.Right after that at 13:16 they called my wife's no.
Both of us missed the call coz we were at work. call was from "no caller id".
Thats how I am sure it was a call from HO.
you are right and u even get a call from croydon or Sheffield ...

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:13 am

Hello Everyone,

Just an update. I have recently been refused and re-applied on priority service last Sunday, 21 Sep
I received an email today saying:

"Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated response so please do not reply."

I am not sure about this response if my application has been successful.

Any thoughts?

Praying for the best...

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:42 am

@Bonsai
it means Visa granted.
If you look at the previous posts in the forum
people who got this email, got Visa granted. so nothing to worry about :)

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:14 am

Bonsai wrote:Hello Everyone,

Just an update. I have recently been refused and re-applied on priority service last Sunday, 21 Sep

"Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

Any thoughts?

Praying for the best...
can you please tell me at what time you got an email i mean in morning afternoon or evening, and yeah best of luck for your visa

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 am

mb95061z wrote:@Bonsai
it means Visa granted.
If you look at the previous posts in the forum
people who got this email, got Visa granted. so nothing to worry about :)

Fingers crossed!
If its granted.. this visa costs a fortune ahaha

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 am

lonely_prince001 wrote:

Any thoughts?

Praying for the best...
can you please tell me at what time you got an email i mean in morning afternoon or evening, and yeah best of luck for your visa
I received the email at8:38 am UAE time, did you re-apply as well?

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:40 am

Bonsai wrote:
lonely_prince001 wrote:

Any thoughts?

Praying for the best...
I received the email at8:38 am UAE time, did you re-apply as well?
this is my first time havent received any update
"Just 2 and half months ago i came back from UK after almost 3 years, now i have the Graduation Ceremony in London in First week of October, i applied for the visitor visa this time for me and my family on 8th of September including all the evidences of financial stability and invitation letters from University but haven't got any email or call from any where, now i am bit worried because there are just few days left so anybody have previous experiences or general opinion to share with me regarding this would be highly appreciated

"

Bonsai
Newly Registered

Post by Bonsai » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:55 am

@lonely_prince001

where did you lodge your application? is it on priority service?

lonely_prince001
Newly Registered

Post by lonely_prince001 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:21 am

Bonsai wrote:@lonely_prince001

where did you lodge your application? is it on priority service?
Karachi, i have recent three years history in London as well which is very clean... Plus my reason is very much genuine that i got an invitation from my university. i applied for the normal one and today is 13th working day so i think days wouldnt be problem but i am wondering now because i have to be there on 6th October 2014 and there are very few working days left now