ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tarausman
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by tarausman » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:18 pm

i apply visit visa (6 month) for my mother i m British citizen 2nd Feb receiving and got ho call 3rd Feb still don't have any update i contact with visa center got email ur application status is currently show interview any one can help me why interview ?what they ask please help me thank you

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:09 am

tarausman wrote:i apply visit visa (6 month) for my mother i m British citizen 2nd Feb receiving and got ho call 3rd Feb still don't have any update i contact with visa center got email ur application status is currently show interview any one can help me why interview ?what they ask please help me thank you
This interview was the one you already gave to to them on the phone. There will be no more interviews. Status of your mother's application will remain the same until they make a decision. Soon you will receive an email. so nothing to worry about. I am in the same situation, sponsoring my cousine and had a call from HO on 05 Feb.

hammadaries
Newly Registered

Post by hammadaries » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Visa application centre : karachi

Application and documents submission: 28-jan-2015

Missed two calls from home office.

Email from abu Dhabi that application has been concluded: 08-feb-2015
Email from VFS for passport collection: 10-feb-2015
Decision: VISA GRANTED

Thanks

tarausman
Newly Registered

Post by tarausman » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 am

I received email today (Email from abu Dhabi that application has been concluded: 11-feb-2015)
what does it mean?

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:28 pm

tarausman wrote:I received email today (Email from abu Dhabi that application has been concluded: 11-feb-2015)
what does it mean?
That means VISA granted. in a day or two you will get a call from visa application centre to collect the passport.

Uzma-Ali20
Newly Registered

Post by Uzma-Ali20 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I want some piece of advice regarding status of documents, that UK based sponsor attach for inviting his family from Pakistan on family visit visa. My Brother has UK nationality with British passport. I want to know following;

1- i want to ensure that if my brother has to send us his original Bank statement or downloaded PDF would be ok to submit along with our application forms?

2- Moreover, kindly confirm if he has to send us his original payslips or copy?

3- His original • Employment contract• Employment letter or just copies of these documents?

4- Lastly, does he need to provide bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months or 3 moths?
Thank you !

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 am

hey,

i want to apply for Student Visitor visa to uk.
its a 3 months short course in fashion.
i want to know if its mandatory for me to take IELTS test inorder to qualify for this visa type?

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Uzma-Ali20 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I want some piece of advice regarding status of documents, that UK based sponsor attach for inviting his family from Pakistan on family visit visa. My Brother has UK nationality with British passport. I want to know following;

1- i want to ensure that if my brother has to send us his original Bank statement or downloaded PDF would be ok to submit along with our application forms?

2- Moreover, kindly confirm if he has to send us his original payslips or copy?

3- His original • Employment contract• Employment letter or just copies of these documents?

4- Lastly, does he need to provide bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months or 3 moths?
Thank you !
Hi Uzma-Ali20,

1- Original Bank statement would be good. But downloaded PDF copies are accepted too if they have the Bank stamp on them.

2- Copy of payslips would be sufficient.

3- Copy of Employment contract and Letter is enough

4- Bank statement and Payslips should be of last 6 months.

They don't return any documents. Last time when my mother went to apply for her VISA. Staff there recommended her to submit copies of all the documents not the originals.

Hope this would help.

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:43 am

hi
Last edited by fatima-ahmed on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uzma-Ali20
Newly Registered

Post by Uzma-Ali20 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:45 am

@mb95061z

thank you !!!mb95061z

finalhurdlewithUKBA
Newly Registered

Post by finalhurdlewithUKBA » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi everyone,
Hope you can help me with a quick query.

I am planning to invite my parents over on a family visit visa so wanted to check few things,. Bit confused as to what the procedure is?
1. Do I complete all the forms online myself (in UK) and get my parents to print supporting documents and take them to the visa centre?
2. Or can I upload the supporting documents online?
3. Also my parents will be applying from Kathmandu, Nepal so will they have to go for an interview?

Hope someone can enlighten me on this.

Thanks.

tarausman
Newly Registered

Post by tarausman » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 am

After received email concluded 11 Feb 2015 still waiting ! how long does it takes to call for passport collection in Lahore anyone ? Thanks
Last edited by tarausman on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

tarausman
Newly Registered

Post by tarausman » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 am

mb95061z wrote:
tarausman wrote:i apply visit visa (6 month) for my mother i m British citizen 2nd Feb receiving and got ho call 3rd Feb still don't have any update i contact with visa center got email ur application status is currently show interview any one can help me why interview ?what they ask please help me thank you
This interview was the one you already gave to to them on the phone. There will be no more interviews. Status of your mother's application will remain the same until they make a decision. Soon you will receive an email. so nothing to worry about. I am in the same situation, sponsoring my cousine and had a call from HO on 05 Feb.

After received email concluded 11 Feb 2015 still waiting ! how long does it takes to call for passport collection in Lahore anyone ? Thanks

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Post by umarjee4u » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 pm

tarausman wrote:After received email concluded 11 Feb 2015 still waiting ! how long does it takes to call for passport collection in Lahore anyone ? Thanks
Did you receive your documents and what was outcome for your application? Thanks and waiting for your response with some good news.

tarausman
Newly Registered

Post by tarausman » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:23 pm

my mother received call 16/02/15 collect passport 17/02/15 visa granted suker Alhamdullah and ticket booked Inshah Allah she will in uk 18/02/15

Best Wishes to all
Last edited by tarausman on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tarausman
Newly Registered

Post by tarausman » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:25 pm

umarjee4u wrote:
tarausman wrote:After received email concluded 11 Feb 2015 still waiting ! how long does it takes to call for passport collection in Lahore anyone ? Thanks
Did you receive your documents and what was outcome for your application? Thanks and waiting for your response with some good news.
my mother received call 16/02/15 collect passport 17/02/15 visa granted suker Alhamdullah and ticket booked Inshah Allah she will in uk 18/02/15
Best Wishes to all

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:56 pm

I applied for my niece family visit visa on the 11 Feb 2015.But Unluckily I missed the call from the HO because they have called on my UK's office number and I was in the Pakistan at that time. But i have immediately emailed them and reminded them with the contact number in Pakistan. But they haven't replied to that email. Was that call necessary to attend? can it effect the application?

a4ajmal
Newly Registered

Post by a4ajmal » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

Family visit visa applied for my mother, submitted docs in Islamabad on: 29th January 2015
Email confirming docs received in Abu Dhabi on: 2nd Feb 2015
HO call on:3rd Feb
No "concluded email"
Vfs email confirming "processed" application received on: 13 Feb

Disappointed at not receiving concluded email and word processed used by vfs, we did not bother collecting passport till today 23rd Feb. However visa was granted.

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Hi everyone
I applied for my niece family visit visa on the 11 Feb 2015.But Unluckily I missed the call from the HO because they have called on my UK's office number and I was in the Pakistan at that time. But i have immediately emailed them and reminded them with the contact number in Pakistan. But they haven't replied to that email. Was that call necessary to attend? can it effect the application?

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Dear Forums friend,

I need your expert opinion regarding my niece's family visit visa. I applied the visa for the second time with more information which was required but i got the similar email on the 1st march as i got for the first visa and the visa was refused. Do you think they have refused the visa this time as well. For the second time I applied the visa the home office called us and we have missed the call do you think this would have any effect on my niece's visa.

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
Abu Dhabi.
www.gov.uk/ukvi

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:05 am

mubala wrote:Dear Forums friend,

I need your expert opinion regarding my niece's family visit visa. I applied the visa for the second time with more information which was required but i got the similar email on the 1st march as i got for the first visa and the visa was refused. Do you think they have refused the visa this time as well. For the second time I applied the visa the home office called us and we have missed the call do you think this would have any effect on my niece's visa.

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
Abu Dhabi.
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
@mubala,

From the email looks like it has been refused again and yes if you have missed the call from Home Office it can defenitely affect

the application.

Regards

sania.s
Newly Registered

Post by sania.s » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:15 am

Mubala ,
What was the decision your niece got ?

sania.s
Newly Registered

Post by sania.s » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:21 am

Khattak1 wrote:The email I got regarding my mum's visa said application has been processed and she got visa. Email was from VFS.

Khatak could u kindly post the mail your mother got stating her application got processed ... i've received the same mail that my application is processed and i am really tensed !
Thanku

sania.s
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application

Post by sania.s » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:09 am

irisace wrote:Hi Hammadaries

I am in the same situation. I missed both the calls from the Home Office today.

Does anyone know if we will get more calls or inform them to contact us again somewhere?

Anybody had a similar situation and received another call?

Regards
Abbas

What was the number from which u got the calls and what was your decision ?

sania.s
Newly Registered

Post by sania.s » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 am

qali123 wrote:
mudassar786 wrote:I have received an e.mail with a message that your uk visa application has been processed and will now be returned to our visa application centre. The word "processed" has been used not "concluded". Does this means that i have been refused uk visa? Please comment...

hi friend i have recieved same email have you had phone call to collect passport

What was your decision then ? U got the visa or not