ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Azbill666

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Azbill666 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:26 pm

@umair
Sorry i m not sure

floxkp
Newly Registered

Post by floxkp » Fri May 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Got the visas today :D thanks a lot to everyone on this forum who share their experience and expertise!

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:36 pm

floxkp wrote:Got the visas today :D thanks a lot to everyone on this forum who share their experience and expertise!

Congratulations.. Can you tell me if you had a REF number on your email, or just a GWF number

Thanks.

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Fri May 15, 2015 2:41 pm

floxkp wrote:Got the visas today :D thanks a lot to everyone on this forum who share their experience and expertise!
Congratulations on getting the visa.
The email you received after the decision. Was there any different ref no or it was the same GWF ref?

Also did you receive a call from HO?

Any information will be much appreciated.
Thanks

umair6881
Newly Registered

Post by umair6881 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Please can someone let me know all requirements for sponsoring a nasheed artist /naatkhawan from pak? Which visa?

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi All
Just wanted to ask if HO call is a must in Family Visit Cases these days ?

I am going to apply for my father 2 year long term visa. He has been visited uk in past 3 times.

Please advise how long its take to process application from Pakistan for family visit visa. Is all application send to Islamabad Pakistan or Abu Dubai (UAE).

Waiting for Reply

kind Regards

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 pm

umair6881 wrote:Please can someone let me know all requirements for sponsoring a nasheed artist /naatkhawan from pak? Which visa?
@umair6881

VISA type for a Naatkhawan would be a standard visit visa.
You should send all documents like invitation why you are inviting him, what is he going to do here, Accomodation details with evidence, length of stay, if you are going to fund all trip. you should attach all of your financial documents like Bank statements, payslips, any other docs you think can support the application.
He has to show the same documents from his side as well. Documents in support of his application that he would return to Pakistan after his visit to UK.
As the visa has been refused once. Now should reapply with an explanation letter in which should address the points raised by the visa officer. and provide proper evidence.

Hope this would help.

umair6881
Newly Registered

Post by umair6881 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm

mb95061z wrote:
umair6881 wrote:Please can someone let me know all requirements for sponsoring a nasheed artist /naatkhawan from pak? Which visa?
@umair6881

You should send all documents like invitation why you are inviting him, what is he going to do here, Accomodation details with evidence, length of stay, if you are going to fund all trip. you should attach all of your financial documents like Bank statements, payslips, any other docs you think can support the application.
He has to show the same documents from his side as well. Documents in support of his application that he would return to Pakistan after his visit to UK.
As the visa has been refused once. Now should reapply with an explanation letter in which should address the points raised by the visa officer. and provide proper evidence.

Hope this would help.
JazakAllah. How much money should he have savings and the sponsored?

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Post by ushafiq84 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Re mb95061z

I have seen flock's other thread where he has mentioned that the email received from Abu Dhabi was with GWF number, not with any other reference. And his family has got the visa.

I will also update with the outcome of my application once my parents collect their passports.

Thanks
US

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sat May 16, 2015 1:36 pm

umair6881 wrote:
mb95061z wrote:
@umair6881

Hope this would help.
JazakAllah. How much money should he have savings and the sponsored?
@umair6881

There is no specific amount you have to show. it should be a sufficient amount to show them that the applicant can afford to pay for his trip and living in settled circumstances in Pakistan.

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sat May 16, 2015 1:41 pm

ushafiq84 wrote:Re mb95061z

I have seen flock's other thread where he has mentioned that the email received from Abu Dhabi was with GWF number, not with any other reference. And his family has got the visa.

I will also update with the outcome of my application once my parents collect their passports.

Thanks
US
@ushafiq84
Thanks for your response.
I have seen your previous posts that you missed the call from HO and I believe they never called you again. Hoefully by Monday your parents will get a call from Gerrys.

In my case my mother applied on the 7th of May. I received the confirmation email from Abu Dhabi on 13th of May that they have received the documents. But until now didn't receive any call from HO.

Hope for the best.
Thanks

Innovativexperts
Newly Registered

Post by Innovativexperts » Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi,

I have applied my parents visit visa for UK from Pakistan.

And yesterday receive call from home office about confirmation of sponsorship.

Approximately after how many days they send email about visa status resolved/concluded.

Looking forward for reply.

Regards

mni
Newly Registered

Post by mni » Sat May 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Many thanks US
My parents had reply with GWF no
Only. Still waiting for call ftom
Gerrys
I will let all
Kkow one collected

floxkp
Newly Registered

Post by floxkp » Sun May 17, 2015 1:18 am

mb95061z wrote:
The email you received after the decision. Was there any different ref no or it was the same GWF ref?

Thanks
system35 wrote:

Congratulations.. Can you tell me if you had a REF number on your email, or just a GWF number

Thanks.
thank u :)

and no the emails just had the GWF number. Yeah we did receive a call from the HO asking some personal questions that only a legit family member would know.

floxkp
Newly Registered

Post by floxkp » Sun May 17, 2015 1:26 am

Here is the timeline if anyone is interested

28/4/2015 - Visited VA centre and submitted docs
2/5/2015 - Email received that application has been received at British Embassy Abu Dhabi
8/5/2015 - Call from HO asking personal questions regarding applicant
13/5/2015 - Application Concluded email received
15/5/2015 - Call from VA centre to collect passports

hope it helps! Will also post what docs i submitted later on

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sun May 17, 2015 2:29 am

[quote="Innovativexperts"]Hi,

Approximately after how many days they send email about visa status resolved/concluded.

Regards[/quot
@innovativeexperts
it can take up to 5 or 6 days to receive the concluded email after the HO call.
Also can you kindly share the timeline of your parents application. Submission, confirmation email from Abu Dhabi and the HO call.
Thanks

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sun May 17, 2015 2:31 am

floxkp wrote:
mb95061z wrote:

Thanks
system35 wrote:
@floxkp

Thanks for sharing your experience

Thanks.
thank u :)

and no the emails just had the GWF number. Yeah we did receive a call from the HO asking some personal questions that only a legit family member would know.

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sun May 17, 2015 2:43 am

Innovativexperts wrote:Hi,

Regards
@innovativexperts

it can take up to 5 or 6 days to receive the concluded email after the HO call.
Also can you kindly share the timeline of your parents application. Submission, confirmation email from Abu Dhabi and the HO call.
Thanks

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 am

@floxkp

Thanks for sharing your experience.

mni
Newly Registered

Post by mni » Sun May 17, 2015 4:34 am

Congrats and many thanks flox

mni
Newly Registered

Post by mni » Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 am

my parents received concluded email on 13/05/2015 wed.
they have not received a call from Gerry's Islamabad.

Its about a week now.

any idea about this delay, please??

do you have a contact no for Gerry's, Islamabad?

Thanks

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:40 am

@mni
If u r still in given visa processeing time frame then u should not be worried.

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Post by ushafiq84 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:08 am

@mni

If total working days since biometrics have been more than 15 then you can contact UKVI and they can escalate the matter for you.

I also received concluded email on Wednesday (13/05/15) and got an email from VFS global today to collect the passports. My parents applied from Lahore btw.

I actually called UKVI yesterday and a consultant there whose name was James suggested me to call UKVI today in case if I don't hear anything and then they will escalate the matter for me. However I got an email from VFS global today.

Will update about result soon.

Thanks
Usman

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Post by ushafiq84 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:02 am

Hello folks

My parents have received their visa application today and their visa has been granted.

Just few things I would like to share with you guys:

• I did indeed miss the call from Homeoffice and they never called me again. However they left the voicemail that they would get back to me in next 48 hours which did not happen and eventually I got an email from Abu Dhabi that your application has been concluded.

• The email received from Abu Dhabi was with GWF number, there was not any other reference number in that email.

• The email received from VFS Global (Gerry) was the standard email like application has been processed.

• I did not attach the tenancy agreement because I was under the impression it may not that important but when I came on this forum then I realised that it is extremely important. Also I was on a rolling contract so the original was expired in 2014 and then I never renewed one with the landlord.

• Although I provided the utility bill as proof of address and mention in my cover letter that I will bear all the expenses during my parents stay in the UK. However I would suggest to be on a safe side and always attached the tenancy agreement.

• This was the second time my parents are coming to UK and Alhamdolillah both times their application were successful in first attempt.

• My timeline was similar to floxkp, the only differences were the email from VFS Global which I received today on 19 May 2015 and I could not attached home office call.

Thanks everyone, v good forum and provides useful information when someone is worried.

Thanks
US

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:07 am

I have received concluded email yesterday with only GWF reference.
Yesterday evening i have also received email stating feedback on ukba service. Do they send this randomly to applicants or does it mean something to worry about. Email below

UK Visas & Immigration
Dear ABC

UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback about the visa application service in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.

Please click on the UK visas survey to give your feedback.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.

Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.

The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

Thank you for your time.
Regards
Director, UK Visas and Immigration.