ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

niazacca
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by niazacca » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:28 am

Hi

I applied for my monther in law she was refused on 3rd June saying your intention to return to Pak isnt clear you have not supplied us info as to who lives with you in your pak home and you have not submitted your property documents from where you generate rental income, (she visited us before though) trouble is if i apply again I can give Nadra evidence of rest of family living with her, but I don't know what to give as evidence of proterty owndership as she's only got one affidavt 40 years old to say she owns property, (dont ask me why cos that's Pakistan) so i dont what else to add to prove that its her property.

They also said rental income isn't hitting bank account but going forward if we ask tenants to pay money into our bank account it won't have their name or description of transactions (becuase its pakistan's banking system) it just shows money in..... nothing else!

Moreover they didn't give us the documents back last time so if I send original 40 years old affidavit as proof of proverty ownership then i fear she will not get this back either? Did anyone else get original documents back?

Thanks

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:18 pm

niazacca wrote:Hi

I applied for my monther in law she was refused on 3rd June saying your intention to return to Pak isnt clear you have not supplied us info as to who lives with you in your pak home and you have not submitted your property documents from where you generate rental income, (she visited us before though) trouble is if i apply again I can give Nadra evidence of rest of family living with her, but I don't know what to give as evidence of proterty owndership as she's only got one affidavt 40 years old to say she owns property, (dont ask me why cos that's Pakistan) so i dont what else to add to prove that its her property.

They also said rental income isn't hitting bank account but going forward if we ask tenants to pay money into our bank account it won't have their name or description of transactions (becuase its pakistan's banking system) it just shows money in..... nothing else!

Moreover they didn't give us the documents back last time so if I send original 40 years old affidavit as proof of proverty ownership then i fear she will not get this back either? Did anyone else get original documents back?

Thanks
No original documents being sent back and ECO in my case is telling me anyone can make the affidavits of property without any supporting documents if you provide them little money....now Abu Dhabi Duty Officer has blocked my email and won't reply!

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:25 pm

So no documents will be given back? I've sent off original of everything, land documents, etc. so what if I need them in the future? They should be sending Atleast the original documents provided back.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:48 pm

IM91 wrote:So no documents will be given back? I've sent off original of everything, land documents, etc. so what if I need them in the future? They should be sending Atleast the original documents provided back.
You have to specifically ask them or they are not coming back! or if the ECO is really nice :D its all random to be honest..it doesn't make sense!

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:54 pm

terriblescream wrote:
IM91 wrote:So no documents will be given back? I've sent off original of everything, land documents, etc. so what if I need them in the future? They should be sending Atleast the original documents provided back.
You have to specifically ask them or they are not coming back! or if the ECO is really nice :D its all random to be honest..it doesn't make sense!
Yeah even the decision making procedure is different in every case and how they go about emailing etc... I'll request them back if they don't send them.
I'm still waiting on hearing back after application has been delayed. I got two different emails at different times. One said that it reached. Abu Dhabi then 4 hours later recieved one saying that it's not a straight forward case. I think because the sponsor missed the call because he was in a meeting at the time.
Patience is key.

pk2uk
Newly Registered

Post by pk2uk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:41 pm

[quote="niazacca"]Hi

Hi

You have received concluded email from Abu Dhabi on 1st june and you have mentioned refusal letter on 3rd of june ?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:54 pm

IM91 wrote:
terriblescream wrote:
Yeah even the decision making procedure is different in every case and how they go about emailing etc... I'll request them back if they don't send them.
I'm still waiting on hearing back after application has been delayed. I got two different emails at different times. One said that it reached. Abu Dhabi then 4 hours later recieved one saying that it's not a straight forward case. I think because the sponsor missed the call because he was in a meeting at the time.
Patience is key.
I've lost the patience, they claimed I missed the call on first application and refused the visa stating the sponsor could not be contacted, second application he said I'm satisfied with the sponsor (without calling).

errrrrrrrr

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:53 pm

terriblescream wrote:I've lost the patience, they claimed I missed the call on first application and refused the visa stating the sponsor could not be contacted, second application he said I'm satisfied with the sponsor (without calling).

errrrrrrrr

I heard there is a quota of how many they can accept within a month and i assume each ECO is different each time and depends on their mood of the day some are nice some aren't. they want a reason to reject. are you re applying 3rd time and how far have you got?
have you previously applied for some one else's visa in the past?

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi,

How much time it takes to process visa application of 6 months for family visit visa from Lahore.

do they send generic email reply to all the applicants after the visa is processed or the applicants whose visa is granted get particular sort of email text for indication in advance.

thanks
fatima

mahwishjawa
Newly Registered

Post by mahwishjawa » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 am

I have got this msg on mobile from (+46 70-134 42 75) today:-
"The processed visa application for GWF035811138 was received on 6/9/2015."
What does it mean? Should i go and collect my passport?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 am

IM91 wrote:
terriblescream wrote:I've lost the patience, they claimed I missed the call on first application and refused the visa stating the sponsor could not be contacted, second application he said I'm satisfied with the sponsor (without calling).

errrrrrrrr

I heard there is a quota of how many they can accept within a month and i assume each ECO is different each time and depends on their mood of the day some are nice some aren't. they want a reason to reject. are you re applying 3rd time and how far have you got?
I'm not applying for third time because the reasons mentioned in the refusal letter are not valid and I'm unable to address them.
Reason 1: Origin of funds - evidence was sent but ECO completely ignored it
Reason 2: No ties to Pakistan - property documents sent, family back home, studies and spouse/siblings (passport evidence, college letter sent)

Previous applications:
Aug 2008 - Wife Visit Visa Rejected - appealed and allowed - Judge said the decision was not in accordance with Immigration Rules
Jan 2009 - Wife Visit Visa Rejected again as appeal was in March and was advise we could re apply, appealed and judge said the same thing.
June 2010 - Mother and Sister Visit visa refused - Absurd reasons - Judge allowed the appeal. Appeal Decision: Not in accordance with Immigration Rules and allowed

Now we don't have the option of appeal - where do we go with this un-justice.

My mother has since applied twice and her visa was granted and Alhamdulillah my wife later applied as Tier4 Dependant and was given a visa...all of this is happening at Abu Dhabi.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 am

terriblescream wrote:
IM91 wrote:

errrrrrrrr

I'm not applying for third time because the reasons mentioned in the refusal letter are not valid and I'm unable to address them.
Reason 1: Origin of funds - evidence was sent but ECO completely ignored it
Reason 2: No ties to Pakistan - property documents sent, family back home, studies and spouse/siblings (passport evidence, college letter sent)

Previous applications:
Aug 2008 - Wife Visit Visa Rejected - appealed and allowed - Judge said the decision was not in accordance with Immigration Rules
Jan 2009 - Wife Visit Visa Rejected again as appeal was in March and was advise we could re apply, appealed and judge said the same thing.
June 2010 - Mother and Sister Visit visa refused - Absurd reasons - Judge allowed the appeal. Appeal Decision: Not in accordance with Immigration Rules and allowed

Now we don't have the option of appeal - where do we go with this un-justice.

My mother has since applied twice and her visa was granted and Alhamdulillah my wife later applied as Tier4 Dependant and was given a visa...all of this is happening at Abu Dhabi.
You can still appeal on family visit under article 8, not on general.
It's a good thing I suppose it's been transferred to Abu Dhabi.
I think you should apply 3rd time. You may be 3rd time lucky.
Seen some people on this thread apply 3 times and get it accepted. Don't lose hope.

I am still waiting after it has been delayed. I do want to send an email to see the status as it's been 5 days now. But I don't want it to affect the application. What do you think?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:39 am

The refusal letter says no right to appeal not even under article 8, earlier it used to say your appeal is limited to Article 8 ..etc etc

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Oh. it looks like they deal with each case individually and is different.

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi All,

Finally with the Blessing of Allah and Sadqay Ya Rasool Allah my father got 2 year family visa .Visited 3 time uk before.

timelines below

28/04/2015 - submitted application and paid online
11/05/2015 - appointment in Gerry's Mirpur (VFS Global)
19/05/2015 - email confirmation from Abu Dhabi on receiving documents
21/05/2015-HO call for sponsor verification
29/05/2015-email from HO: Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
please note All the email means is to say that they can't meet their set timescale published in their service standards. It's nothing to worry about .
04/06/2015 - email from HO - "you application has been concluded" and subject with GWF only
09/06/2015 - received email and call from VFS global "document processes"
09/06/2015 - collected today and Visa is granted.

Thanks to all .

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm

mahwishjawa wrote:I have got this msg on mobile from (+46 70-134 42 75) today:-
"The processed visa application for GWF035811138 was received on 6/9/2015."
What does it mean? Should i go and collect my passport?

I think it does mean you can collect your passport. You should go if it's not there the worst than can happen is send you back saying it's not arrived.
Good luck.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm

fatima-ahmed wrote:Hi,

How much time it takes to process visa application of 6 months for family visit visa from Lahore.

do they send generic email reply to all the applicants after the visa is processed or the applicants whose visa is granted get particular sort of email text for indication in advance.

thanks
fatima
It takes about 4-5 weeks without priority service and with is up to 9 working days.
It's all an individual basis.
My observation is "concluded" means visa granted however someone have posted tht the visa was refused with that text in email. You can only know for sure once you've collected passport

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 am

IM91 wrote:

thanks
fatima
It takes about 4-5 weeks without priority service and with is up to 9 working days.
My observation is "concluded" means visa granted however someone have posted tht the visa was refused with that text in email. You can only know for sure once you've collected passport
I applied for my in-laws visit visa and received same conclufed email, didn't know what it meant. Searching it bought me to this forum and reading conclusions on here it seemed all concluded emails were visa granted with few rejected. So i was excited at the thought but when they got passports back it showed rejected - all the excitement drained in minutes :(
So dont assume visa granted - for you i hope it has been butwait until passport has been collected.

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:47 am

Please can someone tell/advise that when you re-apply for visit visa to invite someone am i right in assuming i will have to re-do the invitation letter? :idea:

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

shazia786 wrote:
IM91 wrote:

thanks
fatima
I applied for my in-laws visit visa and received same conclufed email, didn't know what it meant. Searching it bought me to this forum and reading conclusions on here it seemed all concluded emails were visa granted with few rejected. So i was excited at the thought but when they got passports back it showed rejected - all the excitement drained in minutes :(
So dont assume visa granted - for you i hope it has been butwait until passport has been collected.
sad to hear..what does the refusal say

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

shazia786 wrote:Please can someone tell/advise that when you re-apply for visit visa to invite someone am i right in assuming i will have to re-do the invitation letter? :idea:
everything has to be re-done including all your papers and theirs..

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 pm

terriblescream wrote:
shazia786 wrote:Please can someone tell/advise that when you re-apply for visit visa to invite someone am i right in assuming i will have to re-do the invitation letter? :idea:
Thankyou -
With reference to your previous message i have not re-applied again yet, i am awaiting information back from Pakistan, you know what they are like there a little slow, you have to keep chasing.
Sorry to hear your in-laws visa was refused again and with excuses that dont make sense.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:50 pm

shazia786 wrote:
terriblescream wrote:
Thankyou -
With reference to your previous message i have not re-applied again yet, i am awaiting information back from Pakistan, you know what they are like there a little slow, you have to keep chasing.
Sorry to hear your in-laws visa was refused again and with excuses that dont make sense.
ohk ..good luck to you... :) I complained and didnt succeed either, the Abu Dhabi Duty Officer said no error has been made. :( :oops:

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

@terriblescream
Thats such a shame. From what I've been reading on here these officers do seem quite harsh.
Pray everyrone applying for any visa of any kind is successful.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by IM91 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:19 pm

I've been praying. Since its been delayed last Thursday I haven't heard from them. Tomorrow it will be a
week. I'm starting to get anxious now. If I haven't heard anything by Friday I'll email for status check.
I did prority service too! I just want a reply so I can prepare to re apply if need be.

The ECO doesn't have standard way of dealing with visa, eventhough they should as they do have their guidelines to look at. I think it mostly depends on the ECO mood.