ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zunny
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by zunny » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

plabo wrote:
plabo wrote:Hi All,

I live in the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa since 2012.

My parents have applied for a 6 month General Visitor visa from Karachi (1st time application)

31/08/2015 - submitted application and paid online
04/09/2015 - parents appointment in Gerry's Karachi (VFS Global)
08/09/2015 - email from Abu Dhabi (application under assessment by an Entry Clearance Officer)
12/09/2015 - I receive call from home office for verification questions (Saturday)
15/09/2015 - received email that father only needs to attend interview at Gerrys Karachi
16/09/2015 - father attends interview at Karachi Gerry's
18/09/2015 - I called from UK on visa tracking number by paying £1.37/min, informed by representative that decision has been taken on application, however no email yet from Abu Dhabi (Friday)
18/09/2015 - I emailed UK visa tracking website and got same reply by email "I have tracked the status and found that the application has been processed and a decision has been made.
20/09/015 - email with subject " UK visa application - GWF 1234567 " from UKVisas.pleasedonotreply@fco.gov.uk received stating: Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
fingers crossed. lets hope this breaks the CONCLUDED and PROCESSED myth and that your parents get the visa. do keep us updated

here is one applicant who got the 'Application is Concluded' email and got the visa.. so it doesn't hold true always that a concluded app means a rejection...All the best and wish me luck too

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1208531

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:08 pm

plabo wrote:
plabo wrote:Hi All,

My parents have applied for a 6 month General Visitor visa from Karachi (1st time application)

Only covering letter submitted from my end stating that I work for XYZ company and earn £/month and will take care of their stay in the UK. Parents submitted their bank statement and passports only.

08/09/2015 - email from Abu Dhabi (application under assessment by an Entry Clearance Officer)

12/09/2015 - I receive call from home office for verification questions (Saturday)

15/09/2015 - received email that father only needs to attend interview at Gerry's Karachi

18/09/2015 - I called from UK on visa tracking number by paying £1.37/min, informed by representative that decision has been taken on application

18/09/2015 - I emailed UK visa tracking website and got same reply by email "I have tracked the status and found that the application has been processed and a decision has been made.

20/09/015 - email with subject " UK visa application - GWF 1234567 " Your UK visa application has been concluded.
Now awaiting collection email/call from Gerry's!

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 am

plabo wrote:
Hi All,

Only covering letter submitted from my end stating that I work for XYZ company and earn £/month and will take care of their stay in the UK. Parents submitted their bank statement and passports only.

15/09/2015 - received email that father only needs to attend interview at Gerry's Karachi

18/09/2015 - I called from UK on visa tracking number by paying £1.37/min, informed by representative that decision has been taken on application

20/09/015 - email with subject " UK visa application - GWF 1234567 " Your UK visa application has been concluded.

22/09/2015 - Email for collection: The processed visa application for GWF reference # was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 9/22/2015, collected same day with 6 months visa for both parents :)
I hope my timeline will help other users on this forum. Thank you all for the help and advice.

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:09 pm

congratulation plabo !

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:43 pm

CONGRATS!!!!

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

visa application submitted on 1 Sep
application confirmation email 4 Sep
Enquiry from my father in law 10 sep
Application not straight forward email 16 Sep

second enquiry from father in law 27 Sep
final decision awaited....

boyking
Newly Registered

Post by boyking » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:18 am

I want to thank all for various contributions as regards UK visa.
I have been following this forum since I applied for UK visa
from DXB on 1st Sept I started the online application. I will keep all posted on the developments.

boyking
Newly Registered

Post by boyking » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:47 am

Online Application submitted - Sept 1

Went to VFS (Wafi Mall) for Appointment (biometric included) - Sept 7

SMS received (VFS)- visa application for GWFxxxxxxxxx was forwarded to UKVI on 9/7/2015 - Sept 8

Mail received (UKVisa) - This email is to notify you that your UK visa application is now been prepared for assessment by an ECO - Sept 9

Mail received (UKVisa) - Subject - UK visa application - GWFxxxxxxxx - Dear customer, Your UK visa application has been concluded... - Sept 21

Mail received (VFS) - The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa application center on 9/22/2015 - Sept 22

VFS closed for 2 days (23rd and 24th Sept). Weekeneds (25th and 26th Sept).

Feedback on UK Visa in Dubai mail received at 3:04 on Sept 27 but did not read it as I went to VFS directly from home.

Went to collect passport (VFS, Wafi Mall) yesterday 27 Sept at 4:15pm - UK VISIT VISA Stamped.

Thanks All.

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:57 pm

boyking wrote:Online Application submitted - Sept 1

Went to VFS (Wafi Mall) for Appointment (biometric included) - Sept 7

SMS received (VFS)- visa application for GWFxxxxxxxxx was forwarded to UKVI on 9/7/2015 - Sept 8

Mail received (UKVisa) - This email is to notify you that your UK visa application is now been prepared for assessment by an ECO - Sept 9

Mail received (UKVisa) - Subject - UK visa application - GWFxxxxxxxx - Dear customer, Your UK visa application has been concluded... - Sept 21

Mail received (VFS) - The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa application center on 9/22/2015 - Sept 22

VFS closed for 2 days (23rd and 24th Sept). Weekeneds (25th and 26th Sept).

Feedback on UK Visa in Dubai mail received at 3:04 on Sept 27 but did not read it as I went to VFS directly from home.

Went to collect passport (VFS, Wafi Mall) yesterday 27 Sept at 4:15pm - UK VISIT VISA Stamped.

Thanks All.
CONGRATS!!!

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:46 pm

-visa application submitted on 1 Sep
-application confirmation email 4 Sep
-Enquiry from my father in law 10 sep
-Application not straight forward email 16 Sep

-second enquiry from father in law 27 Sep
-received call from Abudhabi office saying they further want last three months bank account statements, any other funds held elsewhere, and what all I plan to do in UK . also sent me an email. 28 Sep (requiremenst sent via email same eve)
- Application has been concuded 30 Sep

final decision awaited....

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:40 am

visa application submitted on 1 Sep
-application confirmation email 4 Sep
-Enquiry from my father in law 10 sep
-Application not straight forward email 16 Sep

-second enquiry from father in law 27 Sep
-received call from Abudhabi office saying they further want last three months bank account statements, any other funds held elsewhere, and what all I plan to do in UK . also sent me an email. 28 Sep (requirements sent via email same eve)
- Application has been concuded 30 Sep
-call from VAC to collect passport 2 Oct
-P.port collected same day...

VISA STAMPED :)

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Dear All

What is the passport collection timings in Lahore .

Today got e mail that the processes application is received back and documents can be collected in Normal opening hours .

Can we collect it tomorrow Saturday or we have to wait until Monday.

Thanks

zunny
Newly Registered

Post by zunny » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:05 am

AUHS wrote:Dear All

Today got e mail that the processes application is received back and documents can be collected in Normal opening hours .

Thanks
MON - Friday
8am to 4pm

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:39 pm

AUHS wrote:Dear All

Thanks
Thanks a lot .

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Bad news. It's refused .

My mother had visited the Uk twice before in 2006&2012 with my dad . She applied alone this time as my dad was passed away in April 2015.
I have sponsored her by giving accommodation and living expenses ( provided bank statements ( 11000£ plus savings,salary slips , tenancy contract and all related documents.
My mother have commercial property ( consist of shops & flats ) on her name which she receives rent every month in cash.This money is deposited in bank after keeping the daily expenses in Home.
My mother supplied her own last 2 months bank statement which has a balance of 2750000.we also supplied the property ownership (Regestry ) with certified English translation. It's also mentioned in the form that she receive 1000£ in properties&rent every month .

The only point was that the ECO is not satisfied from the origin of funds in Even we clearly mention in the application form and provided the Property registery with English translation .we did not provided the tenency contracts as these were in my late father,s name .

ECO stated he is not satisfied the origon of the money and the the rent received does not demonstrated in bank statements . As in Pakistan it's only cash on the counter we can deposit in bank . That's why we always deposited the cash when it's received from different shops/flats .

What can be done to resolve this query if we apply again ? I am planing to complaint first and than reapply if needed . I am planing to wait around 4/5 months now to get at least 4/5 months statement with rent going in . But what could be the best solution to demonstrate this issue ?

Do we need to submitt any other documents idle tenency contract even they are in my fathers name ??

Please guide me in this regard and it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Dear AUHS

Ask the people who rent to pay directly in your mother's bank account. This will show external source pouring money in and not 'direct cash' being deposited by your mother.

Hope this helps.

Susienovember67
Newly Registered

Post by Susienovember67 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:42 pm

I have had an email visa concluded, and returned to Cairo.

My sponsor in UK spoke to Home Office and that was all ok.

Asked for 4 week visit, they quoted in their refusal 4 months ?

Collected it today and refusal letter on the grounds that they feel I will not return from the holiday to go back to work?

Any ideas how to prove this only other way I can prove I will return.

I am under Army call up until 2019 so to leave country have to ask permission and give them date of leave and return ?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

plabo wrote:Dear AUHS

Ask the people who rent to pay directly in your mother's bank account. This will show external source pouring money in and not 'direct cash' being deposited by your mother.

Hope this helps.
Hi Plabo

Thanks for input . On Pakistan even the Tenants pay rent in your account it shows , cash payment , I am afraid as Pakistan there is no payment description option available . Should I write a more detailed letter with copy of the Tenency contract ( even those are in my fathers name ) .

Thanks a lot

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:19 pm

hi.
i want an input from kind people here .my MIL applied from pakistan and she submit photocopy of documents that shows ties like home ownership and kids family form .i want to know if this will effect application in any way .thanks alot
ss

sade2
Newly Registered

Post by sade2 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Greetings !

I have been granted my tier 4 student visa, and received my passport today but without any of the submitted documents !! :( any idea what to do ? i tried to send an email to UKVI... please support.

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello everyone,
I have applied for my parents uk family visit visa for 4 weeks (max 6 months as per regulations)today, was wondering if everything went well so here is all the details.
Applications filled online on 10- nov-2015
Applications submitted 16-nov-2015 at lahore.
I am employed full time with a potential earnings of £414.56 a week and currently holding a Resident Card of a family member of an eea national.
My wife she's from poland and we have a baby girl together , she's only 10 months old and a British citizen.
My wife she's working part time as she's got a baby to look after too.
Documents we have submitted:
1. 6 months pay slips and bank statements of both of us. We have over £7000 in our bank accounts and credit cards.
2. P60s for the past year and we had some tax returned documents from HMRC, we attached them as well.
3. Tenancy agreement of Manchester city council.
We have a council house from local authority but we pay rent. And we have this house from 2009.
4. Passports copies of all the house holds and a copy of my visa page.
5. Joint Invitation letter of course
6. joint Sponsorships Declaration
7. Cover letter from myself and from my wife.
8. Council tax bill.
9. Water bill
10. Gas and electricity bill.
Documents from my parents:
1. Online submitted applications
2. Property documents translated in English by an independent body.
3. My Father is a farmer so he ownes two farming tractors , attached their registration documents.
4. Fathers bank statement from Jan-2015 till nov-2015 with current available balance of over 39 lakhs
5. Letter from the bank manager
6. Nadra family tree.
7. Cover letter from my dad stating that he will bear all the travel expenses him self as my mother is a house wife and fully dependent on my father in terms of finance. And i made couple of mistakes while filling the online applications so we address them mistakes in my dad's cover letter.
That's it really i think.
Well i have not received any email stating that they have received the applications or somethings even i have given my email address on visa applications.
Any suggestions anyone?

khan_80
Pakistan

Post by khan_80 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Dear All
My Sister has applied for visit visa and I am her sponsor. Today I missed the call from home office two times as I was working in a site with no Signals.

Can any one share the home office number to whom I should call back and asked for my sister sponsor ship verification.

Thanks

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:54 am

Hello everyone,
I need your kind advice please.
I have applied for my parents family visit visas on 16th of this month and was waiting day and nights for the phone call from home office for sponsors confirmation, but never had any phone call.
And this morning i have received two emails says your visa application has been concluded.
Can please please anyone tell me, is this something to worry about or it's kinda good news? I feel like crying honestly.
Please help me guys.

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Can somebody lend me a helping hand please?
This is the email I received yesterday for my parents uk family visa, but inhave had no phone call from home office.
And i only applied on 16-nov-2015 and I received email sayin they have received the application on 19-nov,
UK visa Application-GWF xxxx
Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:55 pm

hello
where did you apply from, i guess your visa application has been approved. but wait till you get you passport back.