ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ahmed kichaa
Newly Registered

Accommodation evidence

Post by ahmed kichaa » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi all

I have found a landlord who is willing to offer me a 12 month lease contract for a 1 bedroom flat. I pay rent and ALL bills included including taxes.
My question is will a tenancy agreement ONLY stating all the details be sufficient to provide to the ECO Inorder for my wife apply for a spouse visa and come live with me here in the UK.
Will I need a letter from my landlord too allowing my wife to come stay with me in the flat.
Won't I need any other evidences such as council tax, utility bills to support the application. I won't have those anyway as all are included in rent.
Please advise.

Casa

Re: Accommodation evidence

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:52 am

In addition to the tenancy agreement you will need a letter from the landlord agreeing to your wife living in the property.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.