ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizen dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Riz123456
Newly Registered

British citizen dependent

Post by Riz123456 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi can anyone please confirm me few things about british citizen spouse visa? What are the requirments of it i knew few of them like income requirements are £18600/pa tenancy aggrement letter from property agent of visiting the property employment letter payslip,p60.
My spouse is back home can we apply from pakistan can we submit the visa fee in pakistan and what will be the procedure please will wait for kind replies.thankx

vinny

Re: British citizen dependent

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 pm

See also Guidance. In particular, Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Riz123456
Newly Registered

Post by Riz123456 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Thankx for information my query is can we pay the visa fee and nhs surcharge from pakistan while submitting documents to fedex

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Yes but you pay it online when you apply. What does Fedex have to do with it?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Riz123456
Newly Registered

Post by Riz123456 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:17 pm

i mean to ask how can we pay visa fee from pakistan do we have to submit in fedex with our supporting documents what do you mean by online simple is i want to pay fee from pakistan not from UK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:25 pm

It is an online systems and you pay online. You can use a bank card from Pakistan to pay the visa fee and IHS fee.

Have you read the link that I have provided which is a step by step guide?
NHS Surcharge Fee
The applicant or their sponsor needs complete and pay an online NHS surcharge FEE (£600) prior to completing the ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM.
To do this go to the following website and register and complete the online information required. You will get a Reference number after you have paid fee. Please note this Refs number down as you will need to quote it on visa application form
https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... e.gov.uk/e…/…
Char (CR001 not Casa)