ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification regarding english lang requirement for FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kalmefrnd

Clarification regarding english lang requirement for FLR (M)

Post by kalmefrnd » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi,

I had applied for FLR(M) on last week of Nov 2011. The biometrics were also taken in the month of Jan last week 2012. My application initially included a letter from NARIC stating that i have sufficient English language requirement. But it also stated that I need to include my original degree certificate. Since, I did not had the original certificate, I sent the photocopy of the marks obtained. At present I do not have my degree certificate with me.

Now home office is asking for my husband's original passport and original degree certificate. Based on this requirement, can I submit the original letter from university stating that I have graduated and my education was taught in English and also the letter is attested by The Government of India.

Also is it possible to go in person to the Home office and submit the above documents and convert my postal application to in person application?

Can someone please confirm on this at the earliest possible.

Thanks in advance.