ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant ILR visa - 5 years continous

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anuraaga26

Dependant ILR visa - 5 years continous

Post by Anuraaga26 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have a query on my wife's ILR visa.
She came to U.K on Sept 2010 in Student visa, and later she switched over to PSW visa in December 2011.
Then after that she switched over to Tier 1 dependant visa on Dec 2013.

I am in Tier 1 General Visa and planned to apply for ILR in dec 2015, as I am completing my Continous 5 years duration.

Can I apply ILR for my wife too at the same ?? because by that time she also completing 5 continous year in 3 different visas.

If she is not eligible for ILR, can I apply FLR for her at the same time when I am going to apply for ILR ?

Pleases suggest.

Amber
Mood:

Re: Dependant ILR visa - 5 years continous

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm

She may extend as a PBS dep until she qualifies (completes 5 years as a PBS dep).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:36 am

Amber wrote:She may extend as a PBS dep until she qualifies (completes 5 years as a PBS dep).
Hi I am bit confussed with your answer please can you elobrate your answer,

1.My Tier-1 extended visa is going to end on 7/04/2016, at that time can i apply for my wife FLR ?

2.Can i apply at the same time when i am going to apply for ILR?

3. Can is the case study person is same for ILR and FLR.

4. FLR please can you send me the list or link what we requried.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm

She needs to complete 5 years as a PBS dep. So she should qualify for settlement in December 2018. She can apply to extend any time until her current leave expires, applying by post should be cheaper.

The form - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-14.pdf
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

Amber wrote:She needs to complete 5 years as a PBS dep. So she should qualify for settlement in December 2018. She can apply to extend any time until her current leave expires, applying by post should be cheaper.

The form - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-14.pdf

Hi Amber,
Thank you for your information, but i have few more points to calrify,
1. My Wife visa and my visa expreied on 07/04/2016, after that i will be switch over to ILR but at that time
i cannot apply for PBS tier-1 as it will be expried so please can you advice which visa i can apply for my wife.

2. If i go for one day visa and get my ILR visa than if i want to apply than which visa i can apply?

Thank you
Ram

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:55 pm

She can continue as a PBS dep after your leave expires if you have ILR!

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi
I am going to apply for ILR for my wife she as completed 5 years PBS dependent visa.

Please can you advice me the below points.

1. I got my British passport . I got through 5 years based tier-1 and ILR than Naturalisation .
My daughter even she is holding British Passport. I have applied child benefit is this effect for my wife ILR.

2. I am working as Rolling contact job through limited company and even my wife she is working full time job as permanent employee. In this case what document should we need to give. I mean do we need to show ILR financial requirement.

I am providing my accountant letter and 2018 tax filed and also P60 2018.

3. I am not able understand the ILR application form the 5 years absence, please can you advice about the absence. As i am providing my wife company letter for 3 years and remaing 2 years i am providing passport as proof.

4. Please if you got any link or check lists for all the document do i need to give for my wife ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:59 am

1. No issue.

2. There is no financial requirement for PBS Dependents applying for ILR. Suggest submit some recent payslips and bank statements if you have them, maybe 3 months worth.

3. There is NO absence limit for PBS Dependents whose visas were issued BEFORE 11th January 2018. No letter or evidence needed.

4. The online form and many experiences and topics on the forum cover this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 am

Thank you for replying back. Finally i want to ask i am claiming Child benefit but I have set up account in child benefit website from my wife account. If i give her bank statement where we can see in her bank statement child benefit and debit the amount. Is this cause confusion to them and also do i need to attached the child benefit letter which is in my name.

Thank you
Ram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:01 am

Anuraaga26 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 am
Thank you for replying back. Finally i want to ask i am claiming Child benefit but I have set up account in child benefit website from my wife account. If i give her bank statement where we can see in her bank statement child benefit and debit the amount. Is this cause confusion to them and also do i need to attached the child benefit letter which is in my name.

Thank you
Ram
You can attach the letter. It is important that it is claimed in your name and has no effect on her ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Thank you for replying , Ok i will attached document but in the SET (O) application form below point is mentioned do my wife should say NO/YES in her application form.

Do you or anyone else who is part of this
application receive any public funds?

Thank you
Ram

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:02 am

Anuraaga26 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:35 pm
Thank you for replying , Ok i will attached document but in the SET (O) application form below point is mentioned do my wife should say NO/YES in her application form.

application receive any public funds?

Thank you
Ram

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi All,
I have uploaded the following documents for my wife ILR visa and she as completed 5 years in PBS tier-1 visa. Please tell is that sufficient or do i need to submit any more documents.

1.Master Degree in UK (Wife)
2.Marriage certificate
3.FULL PASSPORT & Biometric Card scanned copy(Wife)
4. Address proof for 4 years
5.Life in UK test pass (Wife)
6.Reference 21.02.19. from accountant (Husband )
7.Accounts & Tax Overview for (Husband)
8.PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT(Husband)
9.BUSINESS BANK STATEMENT(Husband)
10. 2018-P60)Husband)
11.CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION(Husband)

Please advice me is above documents is sufficient.

I need to mention below points which i am not attaching as i think it is too much documents.

1. My wife is working i am not attaching any her salary slip or bank statement. Please advice do i need to attached her salary slip if i am giving my details.

2. I and my daughter have british citizen passport and i am applying child benefit do i need to attached the child benefit letter?

3. In the online application form SET(O) the is one question which is

application receive any public funds?----------- Do i need to put NO as my wife alone she is applying ILR.

Please can you reply above question ASAP i have appointment next week.

Thank You
Ram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:13 pm

6.Reference 21.02.19. from accountant (Husband )
7.Accounts & Tax Overview for (Husband)
8.PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT(Husband)
9.BUSINESS BANK STATEMENT(Husband)
10. 2018-P60)Husband)
11.CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION(Husband)
Not relevant.

There is NO minimum income requirement for ILR as PBS Dependent. HO merely want to see that you can support yourselves. Her payslips and bank statements for last 1 - 3 months should be sufficient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi
Thank you for replying.
But if i do not submit her payslip and bank statement still ok or do i need to submit it.

Thank you
Ram

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi
Please can you reply my previous mail, ASAP.
Thank you
Ram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Why do you want to over complicate the application. Simply submit her last payslip and bank statement rather than all your company documents, which could lead to confusion. It is after all her ILR application and not yours.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Anuraaga26

Post by Anuraaga26 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi
As i am getting child benefit and i have given my wife account to child benefit all the money she pay for my daughter necessary fees it goes from her account so when it debit from her account it show the statement as child benefit . So i am thinking it might get confusion.

Please advice me is there any better way to do.
I though if my wife is not going for working than i have given only the documents which i have mention previous mail.

Thank you
Ram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:21 pm

It is FINE if your wife gets the CB in her account, provided it is claimed in YOUR name.
Char (CR001 not Casa)