ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment contract for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nithinr98
Newly Registered

Employment contract for spouse visa

Post by nithinr98 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Dear Members,

I'm currently collecting the necessary documents to apply for a spouse visa for my Non-EU partner and I just have a question regarding the original employment contract which is required...
I started working at my company 10 years ago. At the time I was an Assistant earning very little. However since then I've been promoted a number of times and now my current role / salary far exceeds the minimum requirement. However I don't recall signing an updated contract each time I was promoted. The terms such as working hours, holidays etc stayed the same but obviously the role and salary changed. So do I submit the original contract I signed in 2003 or do I need to ask my employer to prepare a new contract for my current role?

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: Employment contract for spouse visa

Post by lynxukauq » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Just get a Letter of Employment stating your current job title, National Insurance number as well as the numbers of hours worked per week and the current gross yearly salary.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Still include your contract. Your employment letter will reflect your current situation.

nithinr98
Newly Registered

Post by nithinr98 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:59 pm

thank you..well appreciated