ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry clearanc& eea family permit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sema
Newly Registered

Entry clearanc& eea family permit

Post by sema » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:43 pm

Hi,

I am from Turkey and my vife ıs italian.I used to have a student visa when ı was ın london and my visa expired at the end of november.We ve got married ın turkey couple of weeks ago .ıve applied eea family permit . The consulate in ankara has asked for me to attend an interview .

Has anyone had any experience with one of these interviews or have any idea what might be asked?

Thanks for your help.

John

Post by John » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:23 pm

Presumably the two of you intend to live together in the UK? I ask that because you might be applying for an EEA Family Permit from any EEA Government, except presumably Italy.

In what way is your wife exercising her treaty rights in the UK? Is she working?

What evidence was supplied in support of your application for an EEA Family Permit? Knowing that it might be easier to determine what might be asked at the interview.

One matter the ECO will try to establish is whether the marriage is real, or a marriage of convenience. What "evidence of contact" was provided in support of the application?
John