ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fiancee visa cover letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dabbler80

fiancee visa cover letter

Post by dabbler80 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:20 pm

i just wrote cover letter to support of fiancee visa members please advise if this is sufficient enough

To the Entry Clearance Officer / To Whom it May Concern,

Re. Fiance visa application for xxx xxx, D.O.B xxx

This letter is to confirm my support of xxxx application to enter the UK as the fiance of a British Citizen.

I am currently employed under the title of Restaurant General Manager by company called xxx limited . I have been with company since june 2008 and have a current salary of £24,00 per annum.

I currently reside at address xxxxxx and have been residing there since january 2012.i am Renting this Property paying Rent £650 a month

I have been previously married previous marriage has been dissolved, and have no children. Decree absolute issue date xxxx

fiancee and I have known each other since april 2013 after meeting in Milan Italy and we spend few days together.after Returning from holiday in Italy we kept in touch daily with the use of facebook, Whatsapp messenger,Viber . i visited again in 09/2013 we stayed together in Bologna Italy for a week i visited her again in november 2013 january 2014 july 2014 august 2014
We have chosen to begin the process of settling together in the UK (as opposed to the Italy) because of my stable employment and the career opportunities I have within the company I work for.

In support of (fiancee) application, I have enclosed the following documents:

1) copy of my UK passport.

2) Email conversations between myself and Register Office regarding our intent to marry when Farida Abta arrives in the UK.
Register Office have advised me that we are unable to give notice of our intent to marry until fiancee has been in the UK for 7 days and so have booked the wedding reception at Park Inn date 28/11/2014 i have enclosed the contract of hotel and booking

3) As evidence of meeting each other I have included boarding passes / flight itinerary hotel bookings of my visits to the Italy and photographs of us from our time spent together.

4) As evidence of our continuing relationship I have included:
Screenshots of a summary of Viber calls,whatsapp,Facebook between myself and Farida Abta. courier receipts of gifts

5) As evidence of maintenance, I have included the most recent 6 months payslips, and 6 months bank statements, a letter from my Employer as confirmation of my current salary and title.

6) As evidence of accommodation I have included my tenancy agreement and property inspection report.

I hope I have included all the necessary information, please do not hesitate to contact me, should you require any confirmation or further information.

Yours faithfully,

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: fiancee visa cover letter

Post by MPH80 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am

Looks ok to me.