ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) or FLRO

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

FLR(FP) or FLRO

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 am

Hi Everyone.
I came to UK in April 2005 on student visa. I got married in nov 2007 in pakistan. My wife joined me in UK in April 2008 as student dependent.
Currently i am on Tier 4 visa expiring May 2014. So I am 11 months short to complete my 10 Years.
Cant extend my student visa as i spent 9 years on student visa. No money for Entrepreneur visa.
2 children will be age 5 years 8 months and 2 years 1 month on expiring of our visa (May 2014).
Any suggestionas for me?????
Which form i need to fill in FLR (FP) or FLR O?????
Do i stand any chance to get DLR????
Can i spend 11 months on visa processing time and on appeal time???????

My Wife previous History
She came in uk along with her parents in 2002 as a visitor. Claimed asylum, which was refused all appeals exhausted. Left UK in july 2006 Voluntarily. My father in law was murdered after 3 weeks of their return. I got married in Nov 07. Applied my wife student dependent visa in Jan 08 which was refused due to deception.
Deception was she hide her last uk visit in her application form as she and my in laws never told me about their UK visit but told about the murder of my father in law.
Applied again in March 2008. This time told UKBA everything about last visit and my father in law unfortunate death with evidence like newspaper cuttings, police report etc etc.
My wife got her student dependent visa in April 2008. and she joined me here same month. We had 3 extension together never had any problem.
Any chance if we mention this history in our application, will this be helpful to get DLR???????
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided