ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Smad890

FLR M Documents

Post by Smad890 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:57 am

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the bills for flr m application showing address can be more than a month old? I got my council tax in November and i requested a copy but they havent changed the dates. It still showing November16. I am apply next week for flr m.

Also the bank statements were printed online and stamped by bank in the first week of december. Will they accept that as it will more than a month old stamped?
I will attach the recent statements as well but just worried if i have reprint them and ask bank to stamp again?

All the help will be much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M Documents

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Smad890 wrote:Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the bills for flr m application showing address can be more than a month old? I got my council tax in November and i requested a copy but they havent changed the dates. It still showing November16. I am apply next week for flr m. Council tax is fine like this.

Also the bank statements were printed online and stamped by bank in the first week of december. Will they accept that as it will more than a month old stamped? Should be ok as you have more recent than that.
I will attach the recent statements as well but just worried if i have reprint them and ask bank to stamp again?

All the help will be much appreciated
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.