ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RenuTimilsina12

FLR M extension

Post by RenuTimilsina12 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi I am currently here on flr m visa which expires on September. My husband is a British citizen. Which form do i need to fill to renew? And do I need to do ielts English test again?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M extension

Post by CR001 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 pm

You need to complete FLR(M) and meet all the requirements you met initially (financial and English). You should be able to use the same English test you originally did for spouse visa.

You will also need to pay the new NHS surcharge (£200 per year = £200 x 2.5 years = £500) payable upfront. This is in addition to the visa fee.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RenuTimilsina12

Post by RenuTimilsina12 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:59 pm

CR001 wrote:You need to complete FLR(M) and meet all the requirements you met initially (financial and English). You should be able to use the same English test you originally did for spouse visa.

You will also need to pay the new NHS surcharge (£200 per year = £200 x 2.5 years = £500) payable upfront. This is in addition to the visa fee.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay
Thanks for reply.

The ielts has expired now, it was valid when I done first flr m. Can I still use it for my flr m extension?

A Helping Hand
Newly Registered

Post by A Helping Hand » Mon May 11, 2015 8:08 pm

if you already have used /submitted your English proof they can see from last time.

You may need to contact PEO for previous application reference number .

RenuTimilsina12

Post by RenuTimilsina12 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:13 pm

A Helping Hand wrote:if you already have used /submitted your English proof they can see from last time.

You may need to contact PEO for previous application reference number .
Thank you so much for your help. What is mean by PEO?

johnty

Post by johnty » Wed May 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello there

My British Citizen friend wife is in the same situation.

Her Entry Clearance Visa is expiring in Jan 2017 and her IELTS test certificate is also expired.

I just want to know does she needs to pass another English test even though she already passed one that enabled her to get the Visa to join her husband in the UK.

If she still need to pass a new test Which Level of Test is required for the extension???

thanks