ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asimwelcomes

FLR(M) Help Please

Post by asimwelcomes » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 am

Hello Everyone!!

I fully trust your advice or opinions on this board which I have followed and got succeeded in applying for my wife and son settlement visa in the past.

Sorry for any ignorance and lack of knowledge.

I am here again to clear my doubt and queries regarding my wife and son FLR(M) application i.e. settlement visa extension for another 2.5 years leave to remain in this country which is due in August 2017.
I have few questions and doubts regarding the financial requirements, English language, IHS fees and son’s British citizenship.

Q1: In regards to financial requirement, I have been working for NHS for more than 6 years and I work here for 30 hours per week. I will be getting almost £22800 of salary in the last 12 months prior to the application. I get my pay by monthly basis and it is in variables. Shall I apply Category A of financial requirement or Category B as my salary in variable in each month. Or I should have another part time job?

Q2: My wife didn’t write any English exam at the time of initial application in India as her degree was taught in English and as an evidence we showed the assessment which was available online. Now does she have to write a level A2 exam or previous assessment print out is enough?

Q3: My son was born in India and at that time I was on HSMP visa status in the country. He is in UK with me now for the past 2.5 years and I am now having ILR since 3 years, I am going to apply my naturalisation within couple of weeks. Can I apply my son MN1 beside my naturalisation application? Or can my son eligible for British citizenship now or shall I apply with my wife’s application as a dependent?

Q4: If I have to apply my son visa extension application as a dependent, do I have to pay the IHS fees for him as well as he’s been here for 2.5 years in UK and he is just 5 years old?

I will be very grateful if someone would help me and clear my doubts and it will be appreciated

Thank you

asimwelcomes

Re: FLR(M) Help Please

Post by asimwelcomes » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 pm

asimwelcomes wrote:Hello Everyone!!

I fully trust your advice or opinions on this board which I have followed and got succeeded in applying for my wife and son settlement visa in the past.

Sorry for any ignorance and lack of knowledge.

I am here again to clear my doubt and queries regarding my wife and son FLR(M) application i.e. settlement visa extension for another 2.5 years leave to remain in this country which is due in August 2017.
I have few questions and doubts regarding the financial requirements, English language, IHS fees and son’s British citizenship.

Q1: In regards to financial requirement, I have been working for NHS for more than 6 years and I work here for 30 hours per week. I will be getting almost £22800 of salary in the last 12 months prior to the application. I get my pay by monthly basis and it is in variables. Shall I apply Category A of financial requirement or Category B as my salary in variable in each month. Or I should have another part time job?

Q2: My wife didn’t write any English exam at the time of initial application in India as her degree was taught in English and as an evidence we showed the assessment which was available online. Now does she have to write a level A2 exam or previous assessment print out is enough?

Q3: My son was born in India and at that time I was on HSMP visa status in the country. He is in UK with me now for the past 2.5 years and I am now having ILR since 3 years, I am going to apply my naturalisation within couple of weeks. Can I apply my son MN1 beside my naturalisation application? Or can my son eligible for British citizenship now or shall I apply with my wife’s application as a dependent?

Q4: If I have to apply my son visa extension application as a dependent, do I have to pay the IHS fees for him as well as he’s been here for 2.5 years in UK and he is just 5 years old?

I will be very grateful if someone would help me and clear my doubts and it will be appreciated

Thank you

Can someone please help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 pm

What 'online assessment' are you talking about?
No he is not eligible for citizenship. A child born abroad requires ILR to qualify for BC. Child will have to follow the same route as mother.
Yes, you have to pay the IHS fees, child is not exempt.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
What 'online assessment' are you talking about?

Thank you for your prompt reply
when there was a PBS calculator available I think its not available now , there was an option about the English language and you have to put your university name where you have got the degree from. The university name was available in the list. It generated the certificate. I took the print. still I have a print out I can upload it if you want.

I need to know about my question number one. Shall I choose category A?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:45 pm

I have answered the questions I am able to at the moment (I am at work).

PBS calculator is no longer accepted as far as I am aware. She might need UK NARIC ELA for her degree.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 am

Hello Everyone!!

I am going to apply for my wife and son (dependent) FLR(M) visa extension in the next couple of weeks. Before Applying I would like to have some suggestions and want to clear my doubts from the experience member of the Forum. I have to show the Financial requirements of £22,400 for wife and a child.

I work for NHS and I am the only sponsor. Prior to application past 12 months i.e Aug 2016 to July 2017 my annual income is £25,398 including some arrears and over time. I have got all 12 months of payslips. However on my P60 the gross annual income is £23,525.

Q1: Which annual income should I mention on section 7.3 of Financial Requirement current annual
income ? should it be £25,398 or from my P60 £23,525?

Q2: I get monthly salary and it is in variables and also I received some arrears in the months of April and
June salary. Does it matter? do they count back pay from arrears?

Q3: For the past 6 months my salary as follows: Feb: £1916, Mar: £1976, Apr £2977, May: £2269,
June: £2245, Jul: £1850 (due to holidays). Can I just submit 6 months of Payslips and 6 months of bank
statements under Category A of financial requirement?. Or do I have to submit 12 months pay slips
and bank statements?

Q4: In the employment letter shall I ask my manager to write my past 12 months total gross income
£25,398 or the gross income mentioned in the P60 ?

I will be grateful to you guys if you could help and suggest me and clear my doubts.
Thank you.

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am

Can anybody reply my post please..thank you

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 pm

asimwelcomes wrote:Hello Everyone!!

I am going to apply for my wife and son (dependent) FLR(M) visa extension in the next couple of weeks. Before Applying I would like to have some suggestions and want to clear my doubts from the experience member of the Forum. I have to show the Financial requirements of £22,400 for wife and a child.

I work for NHS and I am the only sponsor. Prior to application past 12 months i.e Aug 2016 to July 2017 my annual income is £25,398 including some arrears and over time. I have got all 12 months of payslips. However on my P60 the gross annual income is £23,525.

Q1: Which annual income should I mention on section 7.3 of Financial Requirement current annual
income ? should it be £25,398 or from my P60 £23,525?

Q2: I get monthly salary and it is in variables and also I received some arrears in the months of April and
June salary. Does it matter? do they count back pay from arrears?

Q3: For the past 6 months my salary as follows: Feb: £1916, Mar: £1976, Apr £2977, May: £2269,
June: £2245, Jul: £1850 (due to holidays). Can I just submit 6 months of Payslips and 6 months of bank
statements under Category A of financial requirement?. Or do I have to submit 12 months pay slips
and bank statements?

Q4: In the employment letter shall I ask my manager to write my past 12 months total gross income
£25,398 or the gross income mentioned in the P60 ?

I will be grateful to you guys if you could help and suggest me and clear my doubts.
Thank you.
Can somebody help me and clear my doubt please