ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) -Help required regarding income threshold

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

usamaasfer
Newly Registered

FLR (M) -Help required regarding income threshold

Post by usamaasfer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Everybody
I came to uk back in february 2010 on tier 4 student visa and in May 2012 i receive curtailment letter (due to Poor progression and Short attendance) from ukba either to go back or study with different sponsor. I was studying with Kaplan Financial (who originally issued me CAS) and then they reported me to UKBA in September 2011, I sent my last extension in July 2012 from LSBF affiliated with London Metropolitan University. Due to there license revoked and then granted probationary license by UKBA i had to wait 19 months on my decision. I got my Tier 4 visa (No work except work placement) on 21st of january 2014. I got married in December 2013 and wife is British National earning £12500 and i was earning £8500 before 21/01/2014.
please advise me shall i submit FLR(M) based on my condition before 21/01/2014 as £13500+£8500= £21000 ;but curtailment letter will it effect on my case or my current situation with no working rights affect on my case?
please advise me on shall i go on premium service to submit my file or send another student extension with working rights?

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: FLR (M) -Help required regarding income threshold

Post by Choc-Ice » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:10 am

usamaasfer wrote:Hi Everybody
I came to uk back in february 2010 on tier 4 student visa and in May 2012 i receive curtailment letter (due to Poor progression and Short attendance) from ukba either to go back or study with different sponsor. I was studying with Kaplan Financial (who originally issued me CAS) and then they reported me to UKBA in September 2011, I sent my last extension in July 2012 from LSBF affiliated with London Metropolitan University. Due to there license revoked and then granted probationary license by UKBA i had to wait 19 months on my decision. I got my Tier 4 visa (No work except work placement) on 21st of january 2014. I got married in December 2013 and wife is British National earning £12500 and i was earning £8500 before 21/01/2014.
please advise me shall i submit FLR(M) based on my condition before 21/01/2014 as £13500+£8500= £21000 ;but curtailment letter will it effect on my case or my current situation with no working rights affect on my case?
please advise me on shall i go on premium service to submit my file or send another student extension with working rights?
How long were you in the job for before you received the tier4 on the 21st? It's a bit tricky situation but if you have been in the job for more than 6 months then you can try PEO..(In my own opinion)
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

usamaasfer
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) -Help required regarding income threshold

Post by usamaasfer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi there

Thanks for your response.
I am working with same employer since May 2010 and she is working for more than 4 years.