ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Refused with no Appeal Rights. Going for JR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR(M) Refused with no Appeal Rights. Going for JR

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:22 pm

CR001 wrote:The heading of your topic is the misleading bit as you said FLR(M) refused and not FLR(FP).
OP made the correct application, it is the other contributor that appear to have hijacked it, with his application which was an FLT (FP) application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 pm

dilse4srk wrote:What were the points raised in PAP by your solictor.

In my PAP we focused on our previous judge decision and previous immigration history and pin pointed the wrong / errored points made by HO. i would strongly advise you to involve your MP in this.

In 2013 when HO granted me visa they were not returning my original documents as they were too lazy, sent them emails and letter but no response. I wrote to my MP and she called them rather then emailing and straight away after 2 days i had signed for delivery. So that is the benefit of involving MP . AND this time too MP is taking keen interest as she remembers me and my case .

which reporting centre they asked you to come
My refusal letter included some 13 questions which they considered inconsistent. Answers were manipulated or questions were altered, few were not inconsistent at all just slight different wording I and my wife used. My solicitor focused on those grounds addressing each question. Also he focused on evidences of relationship we provided and they apparently did not consider. I haven't seen the PAP personally but solicitor picked the issues and Barristar made the grounds on them.

I haven't contacted my MP yet,

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:45 pm

ask your solicitor to send you a copy of your PAP, you are paying them money so you need to involve at all stages

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Obie wrote:
CR001 wrote:The heading of your topic is the misleading bit as you said FLR(M) refused and not FLR(FP).
OP made the correct application, it is the other contributor that appear to have hijacked it, with his application which was an FLT (FP) application.
Been a long week with work and studying. Sorry for creating confusion.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi

What is the latest with your PAP?

Did you face any problems after missing the reporting

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:43 pm

dilse4srk wrote:Hi

No update from HO at the moment- My barrister will be preparing grounds for JR tomorrow.
No further contact from UKBA after missing reporting.

How about you? when are you going for reporting? any update from HO about their re consideration?

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Postman_2016 wrote:

No update from HO at the moment- My barrister will be preparing grounds for JR tomorrow.
No further contact from UKBA after missing reporting.

How about you? when are you going for reporting? any update from HO about their re consideration?
Hey, if you sent me PM sorry i can't access as i am a new member.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:43 pm

HI

I am still waiting for reconsideration as HO asked for 3 month to give any decision.I went to see my MP few days ago and i am told that she will be writing to HO by the end of this week as they have clearly made a blunder in my application and she is currently looking at some or any legal aspects to cover in the letter which will be sent to HO soon. I am told that "there are no reason that HO should detain me as my application is now under reconsideration". I still think the reason WHY they responded back quickly is because they realised their mistake and also looked at the judge decision in front of which we already proved our relationship and other relevant stuff

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:44 pm

dilse4srk wrote:HI

I am still waiting for reconsideration as HO asked for 3 month to give any decision.I went to see my MP few days ago and i am told that she will be writing to HO by the end of this week as they have clearly made a blunder in my application and she is currently looking at some or any legal aspects to cover in the letter which will be sent to MP soon. I am told that "there are no reason that HO should detain me as my application is now under reconsideration". I still think the reason they responded back quickly is because they realised their mistake and also looked at the judge decision in front of which we already proved our relationship and other relevant stuff
Good Stuff. Best of luck.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm

but you never know, they might refuse me at the end of these 3 months or put any other refusal.
I just pray to Allah that everything goes well, as i always maintained and abide by UK laws and just paying the price of CW mistakes

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:49 pm

keep in touch and keep updating here. Atleast we are in similar scenario.

I hope u get a positive response before JR so that your cost will be saved. Reading other's posts about JR i believe if you end up in filing JR THEN ho WILL SURELY RESPOND YOU straight away, best of luck to you too

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

BY the way you still have 2 more days to wait for PAP deadline, my PAP response came on 13th day, so inshallah you will get a positive response soon

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:53 pm

dilse4srk wrote:Reading other's posts about JR i believe if you end up in filing JR THEN ho WILL SURELY RESPOND YOU straight away, best of luck to you too
Sure, i will be in touch thanks. Stay positive, hope for the best. Your info looks quite encouraging, my wife and I are going through a trauma at the moment- but staying strong and positive is only option we have got.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:44 am

HI

i received a detail email by my MP yesterday which she sent to HO and pointed out there mistakes and also told them that my application was already looked upon by judge in 2013 and we did prove the human rights grounds before judge and that is why HO gave me visa 2.5 years ago so it should not be refused this time. She also requested to cancel IS96 as my application is under reconsideration. lets see what HO come back with

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:03 am

dilse4srk wrote:HI

i received a detail email by my MP yesterday which she sent to HO and pointed out there mistakes and also told them that my application was already looked upon by judge in 2013 and we did prove the human rights grounds before judge and that is why HO gave me visa 2.5 years ago so it should not be refused this time. She also requested to cancel IS96 as my application is under reconsideration. lets see what HO come back with
Good good, keep it posted here.

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Postman_2016 wrote: Good good, keep it posted here.
Hello,

I received the information from my solicitor that HO has sent a fax saying they are going to reconsider their decision. Fax was not completely legible, solicitor office has faxed, telephoned and emailed HO to re send the communication. But even more frustrating part is solicitor office misplaced the fax- put into some wrong file or something. waiting for litigation department to resend the communication.

Reconsideration was the best outcome i could hope for in my situation so fingers crossed.

What about you? when are you going to reporting centre? coming Friday?

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:08 am

i will be going for reporting soon, so if you dont hear back from me that means something has gone wrong. I hope all goes well and i will be taking HO reconsideration letter with me. i did not get any replies on my thread regarding HO reconsideration and fear of being detain. I will be able to update soon what happens on the day of reporting if somebody has pending reconsideration

That's a very good news that you have received the reconsideration letter, now we are in exactly same situation. My MP says since i have reconsideration letter, i am safe

And solicitor and MP says not to miss the upcoming reporting, so i would suggest you attend the next reporting as well, when is your next date

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 am

Hi

i went to reporting and it went fine. The person asked me what is the latest on my case . So i showed them the reconsideration letter and i was told to come back after 4 weeks. Thanks to Allah. Now i hope i get a positive decision b before the next reporting

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:50 am

i went to reporting and it went fine. The person asked me what is the latest on my case . So i showed them the reconsideration letter and i was told to come back after 4 weeks. Thanks to Allah. Now i hope i get a positive decision b before the next reporting

Did they not ask you that why did you not attend first reporting? Did they ask you about your driving license?

Best of luck mate.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi. Yes they did ask me. I just told them i recieved the letter late. And they said ok. They confirmed my address and phone number

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 am

when is your reporting and which centre are you going to. any latest?

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 am

dilse4srk wrote:when is your reporting and which centre are you going to. any latest?
Hi,

Finally I received the copy of response to my PAP where they have decided to reconsider the decision.
My reporting is at Eaton House Hounslow and its early next month.

Your provided information helps me alot. Hope my reporting goes smooth as well.

Keep it posted mate.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:15 pm

My reporting was at eaton house as well, my suggestion to you

When you go to the counter, they will ask you following questions

1. are you residing at the same address
2. can you confirm your phone number

Then they will ask you what is the latest on your case, as soon as they say this:

you just give your reconsideration letter to them, i hope it goes well for you too

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:11 pm

hi friend,

what date your application was refused, because you will need to file JR within 3 months of refusal, now HO gave you 3 months for reconsideration as well, but i would also suggest you prepare for JR in meantime as well so you can file JR IN TIME

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 am

???