ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Renewal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Register again
Newly Registered

FLR(O) Renewal

Post by Register again » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello ,

I have been going through the forum but can't seem to find any thread relating to FLR(O) renewals. I mean like what the processing times are like, guidiance note interpretation( if there are any guidiance notes on renewals that is) or supporting docs to include in the renewal application.

I used to comment as God's Authority( ages ago) but as I couldn't access my old account I had to "register again" hence my new alias. I guess a bit of insight to my history would be useful here for proper advice.

Applied for leave outside the rules / on compassionate grounds in 2012 due my daughter's medical condition was refused with right of appeal, appealed and was subsequently granted on article 3 and 8 respectively.

After searching through the threads, I cannot seem to find anyone in a similar situation as myself and am really worried. I submitted the renewal in September 2016(submitted biometrics in December) along with all docs I provided in initial application, appeal bundle, property docs, and other up to date docs included in initial application. Our circumstances still remain the same in terms of the grounds which our visa was initially granted and application was routed through solicitor who handled the appeal, although there was a big argument on whether to use the FLR(FP) or FLR(O) but I requested the solicitor use the latter.

I know no one has the answers here but I just thought I would share this here and perhaps if anyone has renewed in this category would appreciate their contribution and that of the experienced gurus as well as I just seem not to know anyone in this category anymore compared to the other FLR categories.

Thank you.