ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kolalads007
Newly Registered

FLR

Post by kolalads007 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:26 am

Hi,

I applied for Leave to Remain as a parent of a child which is due to expire 1 Nov. 2016. Now I am preparing to apply for a further leave to remain but I'm confused as to which form to use. I was told it would be FLR(O) but someone else told me it's FLR(FP). Can anyone here please advise me which is the right form to fill for my application.

Thank you

awan123

Re: FLR

Post by awan123 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:51 pm

kolalads007 wrote:Hi,

I applied for Leave to Remain as a parent of a child which is due to expire 1 Nov. 2016. Now I am preparing to apply for a further leave to remain but I'm confused as to which form to use. I was told it would be FLR(O) but someone else told me it's FLR(FP). Can anyone here please advise me which is the right form to fill for my application.

Thank you
FLR(FP)