Flrm Granted but

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, Administrator, sbrennan

Flrm Granted but

Postby flrm123 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Hello every one.
thanks for your time.
i was granted flrm spouse visa 2 months ago and at the time of the visa i had a salary of £26000.00.
as we were married in uk now me and my wife wants to go to america and have a proper traditional ceremony and than we will go for long holidays before coming back .
my question is if i loose my job will there be any problem as i want to start my business any way once we come back from holidays after 2 months .
thanks
flrm123
Newly Registered

Postby MPH80 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 pm

No - now the visa is granted - that's fine.

BUT - if you start your business remember that you are going to have to prove your income AGAIN in 2 1/2 years.

So you need to be pretty sure, at least 6 months in advance, that you're going to have sufficient income and savings to cover the threshold (and note there's no guarantee the threshold won't change before then!)

M.
MPH80
Respected Guru

Return to Immigration for family members