ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me for the interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Thomjose
Newly Registered

help me for the interview

Post by Thomjose » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:07 pm

Hi

I am Indian national and working here in india , i am applaying for depended visa shortly , could some pls help me out to get pass through the anticipated hard questins

My wife is working at UK as NHS nurse and she cuuerntly holding WP
she got her workpermit for two years after completing her adaptation but when i checked her passport i have found that she is authorised to stay there till 2007 that means when she went for doing her adptation ,visa stambed for 5 years after complting her adaptation she got a job in nhs hospital in feb 2002 and she got workpermit for initial two years that will end at feb 2005
immiadiate our marriage on january i have applied for depeded visa on march but it got rejected since she did not have enough enough money in her account, now i am appliying again so pls help me out by clearing following doubts

1, i heard that now depeded visa rules are tighten and one of her husbend got visa without work permission , i would like to know, based on what criteria they are deciding that the person applying for depedend visa eligible to work there , in my case my wifes WP will expire on feb 2004

2,is there any time frame for reapplying

3, suppose if got VISA without workpermission how can i chage that , i am a computer professinal and working as system administaror , i have done some internationally recognised course like MCSE, CCNA & CCNP , whether this would help to get authorisation to work

4, Now she have around 3.7k pound in her account and my account have 1 lak indian rupees apart from this i am holding some property in my native village , is it enough to get visa

5,she has taken up a parttime job for last 3 months to get enough money
and earn about 1k pound through that job , should i show her parttime payslip ?

6' is it neccessory to get a letter from her employer for supporting my visa application , she got it when i had applied last time ,can i produce the same letter ?

i know this is bit lenghty letter but pls help me

Thanks

thomas

tvt

Post by tvt » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:25 pm

The main issue is that your wife needs to show that she will be able to support both herself and you without recourse to public funds. £3,700 + your wife's stable job should be enough. Once you get a WP dependent visa (>mth) you will be allowed to work freely in the UK. I believe that your wife WP is valid until 2007. You can reapply now based on change of circumstances (more funds).
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>