ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help writing spouse sponser letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeddy zed

Help writing spouse sponser letter

Post by zeddy zed » Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm

hi everyone just wrote my Sponsor letter for my wife's visa , wanted to know if its on the right track or if i am missing any info or things that Eco could question. Any feedback will be helpful

To the Entry Clearance Officer

I am pleased to sponsor Aisha Hussain application for settlement on the basis of marriage. I Zubar Ali am a British citizen and i confirm that i am married to my wife Aisha Hussain. I went to Pakistan on 25th July 2009 and met Aisha the first time, we got married on 7/08/2009 in Pakistan and we are a happy couple. I have attached photocopy of my passport which shows my visa stamp and my boarding pass to confirm this. I have also attached my original marriage certificate (also known as naka Nama) and the attested English translation and also some wedding pictures as well. I declare that i want my wife to come and live with me and my family at our home at 22 Oldham Road. My parents have given permission for me and my wife to stay with them at the address mentioned. I have enclosed a letter from them confirming this; in addition to this i have also enclosed the accommodation certificate from the council confirming that there will be no overcrowding. I have my separate room which i have recently decorated for the arrival of my wife (picture enclosed).

Both I and my wife are committed to each other. Once i came back from Pakistan after marriage we kept in contact via phone calls, texts and postcards. I have enclosed my Lyka mobile call records to prove this; i have also attached post cards we have sent to each other. I also went to visit my wife in Pakistan in January 2010; i have enclosed my boarding pass and photocopy of my passport which shows the visa stamp. In addition to this i have also been sending spending money to my wife; i have attached the receipts to prove this.

I have completed a degree in accountancy & finance (copy of certificate attached) and at present i am employed as the accounts clerk at AK Accountants, i started my job on 1st February 2010, i secured my job before i went to visit my wife in Pakistan and once i arrived back from Pakistan on 31 January 2010 i started work the next day on 1st February 2010. I have attached my tax coding certificate from HM Revenue & Customs, my wage slips for last six months, p60 for year ending 5th April 2010, and letter from my employer to confirm my employment. At present my gross income is £1050 and the net amount is £889, In addition to this my present saving is around £3000 I have attached my bank statement (both current account and saving account) to prove this.

Please Note: We were married on 9/08/2009 but the reason i am applying for my wife’s visa now is because at the time of marriage my wife was 20 years old and as the law states we cannot apply for the visa until both parties reach 21 years of age. So we have waited one long year and now that my wife is 21 years old we are applying for the visa.

So please can you process my application as soon as possible so my wife can join me as we have already waited a year. I have attached all the relevant documents/ evidence as requested on the British agency website.

Yours Sincerely
Zubar Ali

elv15

Post by elv15 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I hope that the Lyka mobile call records are not ordinary calling cards as i dout they will make much difference as these could have been used to call anyone.
Not a Good idea posting you and your wifes names and house adress, personally i would edit that. Have you attached 3 to 6 months bank statements?
Are the photocopies of your passport etc certified copies?

The Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan Topic is very usefull.

Goodluck with your application.
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

elv1s wrote:I hope that the Lyka mobile call records are not ordinary calling cards as i dout they will make much difference as these could have been used to call anyone.
Not a Good idea posting you and your wifes names and house adress, personally i would edit that. Have you attached 3 to 6 months bank statements?
Are the photocopies of your passport etc certified copies?

The Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan Topic is very usefull.

Goodluck with your application.
Hi there

the name and address is not real , the rest of the information on the letter is correct i just thought that it might look confusing if i just left it blank so i just made the names up.

I have followed the fourms on this site for a few months now , i have checked most of the pakistan topics and understand all the requirements and i have strong evidence. i got the proper lyka call records with online account shows each txt/ call i made , time of call, ect.., i got post cards, recipts for money i sent, evidence of post marriage visit, ect..

its just i didnt find an example of sponser letter , so i did not know if i was on the right track, just wanted to get peoples advice on it as a lot of people on here have gone through the process, just wanted to know if i have left somthing off or somthing that the eco could question

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Don't forget to attach the Sponsorship Declaration with it ( Sample in the link below)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51723

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 pm

batleykhan wrote:Don't forget to attach the Sponsorship Declaration with it ( Sample in the link below)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51723
thanks batley khan, hw u doin, havent seen you post for some time

anyways what do you think of the letter is it ok , have i missed somthing out ? or something whcih will raise a question ?

thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 13, 2010 6:58 am

No its fine, just add the SD with it.

Sorry but I have been busy with helping out at the recent Elections. Its now done and dusted and I am back on the forum

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu May 13, 2010 11:19 am

batleykhan wrote:No its fine, just add the SD with it.

Sorry but I have been busy with helping out at the recent Elections. Its now done and dusted and I am back on the forum
well glad to have you back :)

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 am

Agreed with Zeddy zed :lol:
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.