ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incomplete/Incorrect Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maw_17
Newly Registered

Incomplete/Incorrect Application

Post by maw_17 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello,

I am not sure if I am doing it right to post my question here, I have looked through FAQs as well and this is the only option I see. If it is incorrect post/wrong topic, please kindly accept my apology.

I have received a letter from HO after my initial application (flr m) to extend my visa after the first 2.5 years completion. The letter states that they need more information, which are under three points as below -

1) You have not sent mandatory photographs with your application : I am unsure why they want it again since I had already sent them previously my 2 photos and one photo of spouse/sponsor. But I have taken new photos and will send it across. (so point 1, no issue)

2) You have not provided original valid passport, travel document or national ID of you or your sponsor - This point I understand it is my mistake since I only sent the front page photocopy of my spouse/sponsor, did not take all the pages including the blank pages. I will send them the original passport of my spouse this time. (so point 2, no issues)

3) You have not sent all the required documents. You have failed to provide all other supporting documents as listed in your document checklist. please send these to us - This point is so vague and I do not understand it. Does this imply I need to send all my documents again? Because I have already sent them all my original stuff (my passport/education degree certificates/bank statements/work letters etc) How I am suppose to get it all ready in 10 days? Or the 3rd point is simply in relation to the 1 and 2 points? Can some one please help me decode the 3 point.

Thank you for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Incomplete/Incorrect Application

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Did you send evidence of cohabitation for the last two years?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

maw_17
Newly Registered

Re: Incomplete/Incorrect Application

Post by maw_17 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I did, I actually have a whole copy of the application that I sent. I have gone through it so many times now and I cant get my head around what else do they need.
I have spoken to their help line as well and they looked into my case id and the person said there is no information on the third point. Took my contact details down and said one of the case workers will call me.
I received two missed calls from 'no numbers' i am in such a work place that I cant answer calls but I am not sure if it was them or those annoying sales calls because no voicemail was left.