ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian British Mother Pakistani Father - OCI for minor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Robust
Newly Registered

Indian British Mother Pakistani Father - OCI for minor

Post by Robust » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm

:roll:
Im Indian woman by birth and British by naturalisation remarried recently to Pakistani National. I want to settle in India as my other kids and own house all in India. I am worried about the nationality of my unborn child coming soon as I want the child to be Indian National either by birth in India or by having him/her OCI if I plan to give birth in UK. I understand that by birth my child will be British but will there be a complication in getting and OCI for the child if father is currently pakistani although will be British in 3/4 years time.
Please advise thoroughly as the time left is very short and I dont want to be split between kids, home and family. And who should I meet personally to seek advise in the UK.
Appreciate your advise and help.