ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my wifes visa application.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bikerboy
Newly Registered

my wifes visa application.

Post by bikerboy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:17 pm

Hi guys any help and advice you can give will be very much appreciated. I met a filipina lady on the internet last year, to cut a long story short we got married in the Philippines last November. She has been going through the necessary motions there to obtain her passport, which she now has. So we are ready to apply for a spouse visa, apart from obviously the application form itself. I will be sending my accompanying letter, also an accompanying letter from my parents who have agreed to help financially if necessary. I earn £26k a year doing a semi skilled manual job, I dont have any savings but I dont depend on the state in anyway for benefits etc... either. I do have an endowment policy which matures in september this year, this will give me a lump sum of around £12k. I also have 2 children from a previous relationship who live with their mother and i am paying maintenance. Accomodation is not a problem as I have a 4 bed semi and I live alone. As i mentioned before I went out to the Philippines in November, at which time we married. I am also returning there at the end of Februaury beginning of March time for my wifes birthday.

As I said any help/advice or thoughts on what our chances are will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

John

Post by John » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:47 am

Bikerboy, I sent you a Private Message yesterday about this .... but you have yet to read it!

Click on your Inbox to pick that up.
John

bikerboy
Newly Registered

Post by bikerboy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:52 pm

Hi John can you send me that info again mate, sorry i lost it somehow!!! :oops:

Many thanks!!!

John

Post by John » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:41 pm

PM re-sent to you ! Don't delete!
John

bikerboy
Newly Registered

Post by bikerboy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:34 am

Very interesting John thanks!! I also found this site which goes without saying is more relevant to the Philippines. www.british-filipino.com , in particular the section about building an evidence of relationship folder. www.british-filipino.com/evidencerelationship . I would recommend anyone who is about to get involved, with a filipina lady to consult the invaluable information on this site.

Once again many thanks John!! :D

I'll keep you posted on developments. :wink:

Bikerboy.

bertram
Newly Registered

phillipine links

Post by bertram » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:10 pm

I have a friend that is starting similar paperwork.
I can't get the links to work.
thanks

John

Post by John » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:20 pm

Bertram, have another go at those links! I have inserted a couple of spaces into the message from bikerboy ..... and that makes them work!
John