workhard25 wrote:Hope someone can help and guide me as i need to know how can i apply for elderly-dependant-relatives from within UK.
Please let me know if someone has any info?
M Asif][Contact me on 00000000000 and I can discuss it with you further"]I am British citizen and would like my parents to come and stay with me Permenantly
here are the details
(1)My dad is 65 and my mom is 60
(2) my mom not very well with her health, with her back , she is not good with her memories and i think she has got depression like not happy and ect maybe because of their son left them alone , my dad 65 now getting old they live in 5th floor in a flat not lift he doesn't feel right with his breath when he is walking all them stairs
(3)I have only one brother , My brother lives in same country but they don't speak to each other, he lives with his wife separate from my parents , and he is not bothered to take care of my parents.
(4) They both are financially dependent on me. They have no source of income and no assests other then an apartment which they live in.
(5)I am sending them money through a money gram every month for PAST 3 years
(7) they come as a visitor every year to stay with me for 2 month , i go and meet them once every
I am married and have not got children, I am renting a 2 bed house, which have enough space to accomodate my parents
My questions are
(1) Is it possible that they come and live with me permenantly. Do i have a strong case
(2) Will the embassy/home office will create a problem because my brother is living in the same city however he is not bothered to take care of my parents. As well even he is financially he has not got source of income and he cannot take care of my parents
(3) Should they show thier health conditions to the embassy. Will this be a positive point or will they view it as a burden on NHS
(4) Will you advice me to consult a lawyer
(5)People say when both parents are 65 or over will be more easer to bring in the uk is it right ?
(6) Any valuable advise
Hope some one will help
RANA-ALI wrote:Need help please moderators , gurus , members
After numerous represenations and fresh applications for my mother's stay in uk, home office refused very last application with right of appeal , in refusal they have address most of the issues that we highlighted before and they still not satisfied that she should be grant leave to remain in uk
My question is
Becuase i have very little knowledge of appeal process can somone guide me the procedure of appeal ,
Our current solicitor is as incompetent and lazy
as the one we had before (who
Messed completly the grounds of application)and never explain properly and never act as smart with paper work for home office as he act smart with us
It will be great help if i know the procedure before hand
According to solicitor he has sent permision to appeal
Does any one know what would happen next what are the option left , somone told me about one of good barrister for case but is it right stage to contact them
Plz plz help me if any one has any idea about this appeal procedur ,
Also solicitor sent me grounds of appeal after chasing him up for a month now in one of the point he got mixed up and sent a wrong point ? Is it possible to amend that
I ll be really thankful for ur input
avjones wrote:Have a look a the Standard Visa for Private Medical Treatment:
https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-vis ... -your-visa
Users browsing this forum: kumarpv19 and 47 guests