ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan Spouse Visa Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yojimbo123
Newly Registered

Pakistan Spouse Visa Application

Post by yojimbo123 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi guys,

I've just come across this forum, hopefully someone can help!

I got married in Dec 07 last yr whilst I was a final yr student at uni. With the advice of a solicitor, I applied for a spouse visa for my wife in April 08 as I had completed my uni course at that time and also had a guaranteed job which I would be starting in August. I had around 7k in my account to cover the 3-4 month period before I start work.. however the application was refused on the grounds that I was still a student.

Rather than to go for the long winded appeal process, we decided to re-apply for the visa after I start working in august.

I have a 2yr contract for my job starting this aug.. no isses with accomodation or any other visa component.. just that I wasn't in employment at the time of the application even though I had sufficient funds for the 3-4 months!

Does anybody know how many months payslips I will need to show with the new application as I obviously do not want to delay the application more than necessary.

Thanks in advance!

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

Hi!!

Post by jimmymcad » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Sad to hear about your wife visa rejection.

I just submitted my one month pay slip, my bank statement around(4300 approx), Job offer letter and A letter from the employer indicating my salary and designation. Hope it helps. They just want to make sure whether you will accomodate her without recourse to public fund or not.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 am

Hi Jimmy was your visa accepted with just 1 payslip?

I think im in the same situation as you looking for a job but not sure how many months payslip i need from my new employer as I have my previous 9 months payslips from my old position now resigned.

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

Yes,

Post by jimmymcad » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi Jimmy was your visa accepted with just 1 payslip?
Yes, i got her visa stamped with one pay slip only.
Along with the payslips,
1. Bank statement (1 month)
2. Employer Salary Certificate
3. Offer letter
4. 1 month pay slip.

Hope it clarifies.

yojimbo123
Newly Registered

Post by yojimbo123 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:45 pm

hi, thanks for the reply. great to hear that u managed to get a visa stamped with just 1 months payslip.. ppl had been telling me I would b needing around 3 months worth..!

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 am

yojimbo123 wrote:hi, thanks for the reply. great to hear that u managed to get a visa stamped with just 1 months payslip.. ppl had been telling me I would b needing around 3 months worth..!
Usually thats the case - but if its a new job, some people submit the 1 with all their employment details - or just delay their application by a few months to get the necessary payslips.

But you youngsters are too impatient to wait that long for your spouses :wink:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm

But you youngsters are too impatient to wait that long for your spouses Wink

Its call love that makes you want to be near each other in the begining, but as time passes by it has the complete opposite effect..... you just want to get away as far as possible....... sometimes :D

yojimbo123
Newly Registered

Post by yojimbo123 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:52 pm

hi jimmymcad.. thanks for the info. when was it that you applied for your spouse visa? I spoke to my solicitor today and he said the same thing that I could apply with 1months payslip and bank statements as long as I send by job contract and a letter from the employer to confirm everything.

Im still in two minds about it though.. after going through one failed application, I really want this one to be perfect, but also done asap as the solicitor was telling me BHC is taking around 2months to process applciations nowadays. :-(

jimmymcad
Member of Standing

hi Youjimbo

Post by jimmymcad » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi,

Sorry for this delay, hope your wife visa is sorted out by now.
Is it sorted?

Let me know if you need to know anything?

Cheers mate

Diva
Newly Registered

Post by Diva » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Hello,

we included 6 months worth of accounting (as I'm self-employed). Partners visa went through-no interview etc. Our application was made at Karachi.

If you are applying with less than 6 months payslips I'd consider including your contract-and also state that you would be actively seeking other work so you won't be unemployed when the contract ends.