ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding public funds (FLR) M extenstion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kindsoul

Question regarding public funds (FLR) M extenstion

Post by Kindsoul » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 am

Hello to all,
Could anyone please let me know how many bank statements do i need to provide regarding the public funds (child benefits+child tax credit) ?
Is it from the time we started claiming from ?

Many thanks
Regards
Baz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question regarding public funds (FLR) M extenstion

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 am

The form doesn't ask for bank statements to prove public funds!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

CR001 wrote:The form doesn't ask for bank statements to prove public funds!
Thanks for the reply. Please look below for the text mentioned in flr (m) Form

The public funds which are relevant for the purposes of the Immigration Rules are listed below. If you have answered yes to question 7.6, you must indicate which public funds and the amounts you or your partner receive in the relevant box(s). Please provide bank statements with your application to show receipt of the benefits.

It does ask you to provide bank statements or I am missing something here?

Also I am confused that this section 7 (Maintenance) apply on me or not ? As I do not
qualify for an exemption from meeting the income threshold element of the financial requirement.

Please share your views or suggestion.
Regards
Baz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:06 pm

It is the same 6 months bank statements you submit to prove you meet the financial requirements. HO will see the benefit payments.

Maintenance is not relevant to you but you should list the benefits.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 am

CR001 wrote:It is the same 6 months bank statements you submit to prove you meet the financial requirements. HO will see the benefit payments.

Maintenance is not relevant to you but you should list the benefits.
Thanks very much CR001 for your help. You mentioned that i only need to send 6 months bank statements to prove financial requirements. Is it right? I mean to say that i had sent 12 months bank statements during initial application

Also the benefit payements comes in different account thanks that of my wages. It means i will have to provide them too?

I am just trying to make sure so that it does not get refused for silly mistake on my part.

Many thanks

Regards
Baz

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Could anyone please suggest for the above. Thanks
Regards
Baz

Kindsoul

Is listing child benefit mandatory FLR (m) ? Confusing

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Please accept my apologies if asked previously. Can anyone who has successfully got extension visa recently or has experience related to this matter .

I am going to send flr m extension form in few months but is confused by this public funds questions. I have read in the forum here some suggesting that you should list all the benefits however on the form it is clearly stated that it should be filled by mentioned as below:

Section 7B( Maintenance)
(i) You qualify for an exemption from meeting the income threshold element of the financial requirement. (ii) You were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules following an application submitted before 9 July 2012, or if you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person, and your parent was granted leave to enter or remain as a partner under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules following an application submitted before 9 July 2012. You must provide evidence that your sponsor is able to adequately maintain you and any dependants in the United Kingdom without recourse to public funds.

As I do not qualify for this therefore this section 7B ( Maintenance) does not apply on us ( will fill 7A Financial Requirement) thus does not require us to list child or tax credit? Is it right?

Any thought or suggestion is much appreciated.

Many thanks

Baz

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

Can anyone please suggest on the question regarding listing child benefits / tax credits. Thanks