Details of documents as follows
1. Passport (valid for at least 6 months with available 'visa' pages)
2. VAF 4a.(Visa Application Form)
3. 2 recent coloured photos-: 45mm x 35mm against a white background with contrast coloured clothes. No Polaroid's & no matt finish photos.
4. SPONSERSHIP UNDERTAKING FORM (download from here http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ponsorform
5. A letter from official sponsor.
6. Evidence of relationship to the family member in the UK e.g. marriage or birth certificate (original)
7. Passport photocopy & immigration status (valid visa page) of the person in the UK with entry & exit stamps to & from the UK.
8. Detailed evidence of employment in the UK.
9. Letter from the Dept of Works & Pensions (if relevant).
10. Updated and detailed last 6 months itemized bank transactions of sponsor.
11. P-60 of sponsor, (3 years) if applicable.
12. Last 6 months pay-slips of sponsor.
13. Any other evidence of applicant's or spx's savings.
14. Evidence to show whether the accommodation provided in UK is owned outright by spx or mortgaged or leased.
15. A Property Inspection Report relating to this accommodation.(This is very important)
16. Evidence of communication e.g. letters, e-mails, cards, phone bills etc.
17. Wedding photographs,all your family together photos
18. You also need to send your council tax bills,electricity bills,water bills
19. You can prepare your monthly budget plan like incomings and ougoings