ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship of wife problem

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Asma7
Newly Registered

Sponsorship of wife problem

Post by Asma7 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi everyone,

My brother is collecting all the evidence he needs to sponsor his wife abroad. Unfortunately he has encountered a big problem at work.

His boss sent his wage slips after 2 months of him starting work (after us pressuring his boss) and we discovered a mistake on the wage slips. He had underpaid him after miscalculating the tax and NI.

Once his boss realised his mistake he put the difference into my brother’s account online and made notes on the online account stating the underpayment in wages. He has since increased his wage and corrected it from then.
Now I think this will be a big problem once submitted to the embassy. As firstly he was underpaid and the mistake was rectified after 2 months of him starting work. The boss said he will produce a letter stating that it was his fault but I think this will not be strong enough.

The alternative we have is to send the paperwork 6 months after the mistake was made with 6 months of faultless wage slips and Bank statements but his wife’s esol will expire on the 5th of November 2015.

I was thinking of submitting the application on the 4th of November 2015 with 5 months and 24 days of wage slips and Banks statement would this be a problem as it is short of 6 months.

Or any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks